Chapter 3

The Wu Manor, the main house of the Wu family, should be inherited by the firstborn heir. Wu Nuwa was not the firstborn but due to Wu Xie's parents' death, her big brother and big sister-in-law, the manor is passed down to her by default knowing well that Wu Xie is still too young to take over the manor and the business that comes with it. Only, the manor wasn't used after she took the place for some important reasons so no one uses it. Even though it was inhabited, Wu Er Bai made sure that the place is clean. With that being said, Wu Nuwa still spotted clouds of dust all over the place the moment she returned from England. Luckily, she brought her maids and butlers to do all the needed cleaning for her. And because of that, the Wu Manor is back to its former glory and better. Elegance, majestic, and, most importantly, clean.

"They'll be arriving anytime soon. You should be excited. You'll be seeing your friends and your idol!" A woman said in her cheerful voice as she went towards a familiar petite woman wearing a plain pink shirt and black short jumper with a pair of white sneakers. She also wears a silver cuff bracelet with a black shining stone in the middle. "I am, Yu Yan. I can't wait to see them again!" Yu Yan raised an eyebrow at her fake enthusiasm and said, "And I was born yesterday. Oh, come on, Tian Tian. Didn't I tell you that you're a bad liar? It's a good thing that we're inside of a sound-proof room or else, Liu Sang would have already heard us and blow our cover." Bai Hao Tian chuckled at her best friend. "Alright, Miss Xia Yu Yan. I'm so nervous right now. I know it has been a year and they may have forgotten about it and worst, they might have forgotten me but I don't mind that. And what if -" "Okay, calm down Tian Tian. Inhale. Exhale. Relax. Everything will be just fine."

Ya Nu, but everyone called her Chu Chu, said helping Bai Hao Tian from her continuous rambling about their coming guests. Of course she understands her friend's feelings at the moment. She's excited, scared, nervous, relieved, happy, she can't even relax. All of them believed she died, killed by Boss Jiao. She thought so too when she was saved by Xie Yu Cheng. She is wearing jeans that are partnered with a red shirt, a long white cardigan, and cream-colored flats as she wears a similar silver cuff bracelet with a red stone placed in the middle. "I'm not having a breakdown Chu Jíe. Stop teasing me." Bai Hao Tian crossed her arms over her chest and pout making her look more of a child than an adult as the others laughed at her. "It will be okay Tian Tian. I'm sure they miss you. Especially your partner." That comment made her blushed red, almost like a tomato. "Sying Sying~" Bai Hao Tian whined as the said girl giggled softly as they continue to talk and have fun for a while until Xiao Mei arrived with the maid.

Bo Sying is a soft-spoken woman who was working at an art museum in Beijing as a researcher and a tour guide. She's almost the same height as Bai Hao Tian only she's a few inches taller. She has long black hair that she either tied in a ponytail or a neat headband. She is thin but not sickly. She is wearing a simple sunny short sleeve dress and white flats. And also, wearing a silver cuff bracelet with a green stone in the middle. Xia Yu Yan, on the other hand, is a hyperactive woman and is a fresh graduate student in Psychology. She's 5ft tall, fair skin, medium-length black hair that she usually style in a half bun hairstyle. She is a bit fit since she's been training only for a year. Wearing her black leggings and black boots to match her beige-colored long sleeveless shirt under her black hanging sweater and her silver cuff bracelet with a white stone in the middle.

Bai Hao Tian and her met with Chu Chu and Bo Sying a year ago at the manor with an invitation from a call from an unknown number. Of course, all of them have doubts about being a chosen guardian of one of the five elements but having chosen for exploration and mentioning the caller's name, they agreed. When they all met here and learned about their names, Bai Hao Tian instantly went to Ya Nu or Chu Chu and hugged her tight. Chu Chu was surprised since she never met her before. When Bai Hao Tian felt her rigid, she immediately explained saying she knew her through Wu Xie, Pang Zi, Qi Ling, Liu Sang, and especially, Xia Zi or Black Glasses. Bai Hao Tian felt relieved knowing that she's alive and well.