Did You Know?

Did you know that I am not wanted? Did you know that I could disappear from Earth and my absence would not be noticed one bit? Did you know... that I have been feeling more worthless than normal lately and not one person has shown any care whatsoever about it? It's not like I have been showing the entire world my feelings of being forgotten.

At school, I am bubbly. At home, I act like everything is fine. With friends, I laugh loud and smile bright. But, in my room, at 12 A.M., when I am alone and nobody will bother me, my mind tends to wonder why they haven't noticed how my smile has become less wide, why my eyes has been less bright, and how my ear buds have been constantly in my ears telling people not to bother me. Do they not care? Do they not notice? Are they to wound up in the idea that I am some loud, happy, and carefree person to even address the fact that I could be anything but my loud, happy, and carefree self?

Did you know that I've been feeling like this for a while?

It doesn't suprise me that you haven't.

Nobody has.

I don't want to bother my friends. They have bigger and worse things to deal with then my stupid problems. A lot bigger things to worry about than my feelings. I guess that I am just asking for somebody to ask if I am okay every once in a while. To say "Hey. I see you have been acting differently lately, is everything okay?"

It never happens.

They still view me as a happy and carefree person. They veiw me as the girl who will always be strong, who will always be bright and joyful, who will always be their light in their dark and gloomy world.

Well, their light died out.