𝘾𝙀𝘾𝙀𝙇𝙄𝘼 𝘿𝙄𝙓𝙊𝙉

*-»¦«-·'¯'* :: *'¯'·-»¦«-*

WHICH FILE WOULD YOU LIKE TO OPEN?

□ Daryl Dixon
□ Merle Dixon
□ Rick Grimes
□ Glenn Rhee
Cecelia Dixon
□ Maggie Greene
□ Carl Grimes
□ Michonne Hawthorne

CECELIA DIXON

*-»¦«-·'¯'* :: *'¯'·-»¦«-*

*-»¦«-·'¯'* :♡: *'¯'·-»¦«-*

oh you Sumbitch..

*-»¦«-·'¯'* :: *'¯'·-»¦«-*

Full Name
Cecelia Mae Dixon

Preferred Names
Cecelia

Nicknames
CeCe, Lia, Smartass, Sunshine (if your Merle)

Gender
Cisgendered Female

Pronoun(s)
She / Her

Age
Season One - Two ; 20
Season Three ; 21
Season Four - Five ; 22 - 23

Species
Human

Race
Caucasian

Personality
Cecelia is a Very hard headed, strong willed Individual. She don't let things get to her easy, unless it has to do with her family. She's very hard headed and will say what she has to say, no matter any opinion, but she's very Loyal to the group. She has walls up, and don't let people in. She doesn't trust easy, and she's very assertive. When hurt, she's very brutal like- she doesn't care and just shuts down. When getting to know Cecelia, and breaking down that brick wall- she's very funny, and loves to laugh and make jokes. She's very vibrant, smart and capable and will always be there when someone needs her. She's a sweetheart- it just doesn't come easy. It's weird enough but you can catch her defending her brother Merle, You say what you want, that's her brother and she'd take off someone's head for him. She protects him more than you'd think... just like she protects Daryl. Those are the two people besides Carl and Hershel she holds close. She's a mouthy, sarcastic, hill Billy sounding asshole. She's a little badass- emphasis on the little. But along with her badassness- she has a heart. A heart you really see when you hurt her friends or her brothers. She'll take a bitches head off for the people she loves, ask the governor. He came close too.