chapter 1

While working as part time job worker, Celine who was about to go home suddenly being pushed by someone from third floor.

'Huh..?''who-?'
Usually when someone fall from third floor their only experience a terrible pain but unfortunately Celine got a smash on her head.

Celine who was a cheerful person met her bad end without knowing who the culprit behind her death.

She was a type of girl that addicted to mythology novel, which she often has some imaginary what would it feel like if she become one of those legend creatures.
Her favourite one was a siren.

Siren was a myth creature,which has a ability to sing that can lure anyone with their beautiful voice.
Besides, siren was often describe as a unique creature that they have a very gorgeous face which is unparallel to common beauty, their five senses are incredibly strong than normal human. Even though siren seem doesn't have any weakness, their often been threatened and control by human using the siren's tear.

Siren was a bit similar to mermaid but you can differentiate them with the long of their tails ,siren usually have a longer tail than mermaid and mermaid has plain looking tail while siren's tail are eyes blinding .

She open her eyes in a state of drowsiness.

'Eurghh.., wh-hat happen? '

Before she could finally realize her situation, a voice ringing in her head.

'Nice too meet you, Celine..
I guess you quite confuse..'

Huh?

"Is this for real..? Why is there has a sound ringing in my mind?"

"And-.. Arghhhhhh?!!"

The beach which was in quiet situation is currently fill with her scream. She move her lower body part and only see a fish tail is move.

' Calm down, you died already and this is your second life..'

" i died..? "
Suddenly i remember that i was being pushed by someone from a building.

"And then why am i here?"

'I need your help to fulfill the last wish of this miserable siren that you currently possesses .'

' she was being cursed since child that she will died in the age of 20 due to some factors, and because i found that you the only one who fantasies with these kind of creatures so i intend to give you a second life chance '

"At the age 20,so how old this body now?' She know that she couldn't escape from the reality so she accept it with all hearted.

'15,'

"Then may i know this body's name?"

' Ava Sereia '

"Ava Serei- wait!!is this from the mythology novel that i love??!!woww!"

The name was pick by the king of Sirenium island which was her father.
The name mean a lovely river goddess which matched her crystal clear scale.
She was the only daughter but now their kingdom was taken over by human and being build a city of Akkadian.

***
"Go..!! Escape Ava!!"
Her father shout in panic when he knew that their kingdom was being attacked by human.
Although is was a cursed child, but father love never gone
..

"No..!!daddy!"
"Hurry up!!"

She flinched at her father demand.

"D-daddy, im s-sorry..."
With that she swim as fast she could
, escaping from the kingdom.

After a long time swimming, her body lost a lot of energy that make her in where she right now.

"Huh..:-:what cruel reality..anyway where is this place.?"
' The land you sitting on is call Caelum empire which is enemy to Akkadian empire'

"Oh, i see but the problem is i am not the main character in this novel, and there definitely a heroine out there with her male leads.."

' Forget that, you just have to reverse the curse and you will live as her for your entire life.. Since her soul i already been taken care so you don't have to worry'

, "okay.. But.. How do i supposed to do the task with this tails!:-:"

But there was none answer from the current voice..

"Hello.."
--quiet--
"I'm doomed.."

'Anyway let swim for a bit, my throat feel very dry since this body has been sun bath for a couple of hours.'
She crawling slowly until reach the sea.

---