Chapter 10

Mew POV

This is our 6th day together. I don't know but I'm not thinking about my plan anymore because obviously it was impossible to happen. Maybe I will just try to be friended him at least. As usual he wakes up late. Actually it turns out that I'm the one who became the personal assistant to him.

In the past few days I learned a lot and I'm so happy because I can tell proudly to Gulf that I'm not an stupid idiot anymore who knows nothing. I know now how to cook, to wash the dishes, to wash and iron my clothes and I no longer forget to turn off my electronic devices. Let's just say that Gulf is my inspiration that's why I chose to be like this, to be more responsible but of course he doesn't know that.

It's been hours since I finished setting the table but he's not here yet. So I decided to come up to his room to invite him for breakfast. I was about to knock when I heard a moan. Does he bring a woman here? I'm getting teary eyed due to jealousy but I still compose myself and try to peek. Good thing the door is not locked.

My eyes widen when I see him masturbating on his bed. Shia! I can't help but to gulped and bit my lip. I'm drooling with the sight of him jerking himself. But I felt relieved, at least my first hunch is wrong. Why is he jerking so early in the morning? I'm a man also but I don't masturbate often. Once in a blue moon I guess especially when I'm so horny. And now I'm being so horny. I need to go to bathroom and masturbate too. Damn! I'm rock hard now. It hurts.

As much as I want to peek. I'm afraid he will catch me so after awhile I tried my best to left quietly but I failed. I stepped on a beer can. Damn! I'm dead. Why didn't I notice that there are few cans here beside the door. I ran immediately because I'm so much afraid. I locked on my room. Although I know that he hates me a lot. I'm confident that he won't kill me but beating me, surely yes.

Gulf POV

I'm so horny right now. Its been a year since I break up with Poompui, my ex gf. We are visual couple that's what our management told us. We're doing just fine but we're lacking time to each other. She became ever busy. Because of that I felt unimportant. Let's just say that I'm a person who always want attention especially to the one I love. I didn't tell her what I felt cause I thought on our 3 years together she already know my personality.

I'm not the type who speak what's on my mind. So for me to stay long in a relationship my partner should understand me even if I don't speak. But sadly she didn't.

While in the middle of jerking I heard a noise coming from the door. Shia! Does Mew see me? I can't help but to get worried. I'm so irresponsible I didn't even dare to locked the door. I ruffled my hair in annoyance.

I took a shower and then go downstairs to eat. I wonder if my slave already cooked my breakfast. Yes you heard it right. His my slave. I didn't actually told him to be. His just acting slave to me so I let him be. Good thing he's not stupid idiot anymore. Actually I'm kinda impress because he managed to learn a lot of things in just a short time. Maybe my insults became his motivation. With that he must thank me right?

"Hey idiot! Did you cook breakfast already?" he smiled at me and nodded. I shook my head. His really an idiot. I just ask him but he's smiling like that. I'm also wondering how can he still smile at me after all the stupidity I did to him. How can a person be so kind? If he really is...

"It's cold already. Do you want me to reheat it for you?" he ask me still wearing his smile. "Whatever! I'm starving. Be quick." I sat on the couch while waiting for the food.

I remember when he first cook. Actually its not that bad. It taste good for a first timer I think. I just want to hurt him that's all. But now I don't know, I don't want to admit but I think I'm starting to like him. Not romantically but at least I don't hate him that much now. But of course I will still act rude to him. I don't want him to feel that my heart is starting to be soft with him because he's acting too kind.

#acting only

The important thing is I won't hurt him anymore now. I'm not that evil you know.

"Here. I hope you will also like this." He's smiling widely. I smiled too. Wait! Why did I smile. Damn! Wrong move Gulf. What will he think now? That were friends already. No way...

I looked up to him and I see how happy he was. Okay just for now suit yourself. I smiled even more to him.

A/N:
Awww Gulf smiled for the first time to Mew. Yieee😆

After smiling to each other. I'm wondering what would be the next act. Hmmm..

And also, tomorrow will be their last day together huhu they are just starting to get along.