Will You Marry Me? |Shubman Gill

Warnings - Fluff Words - 1

Warnings - Fluff
Words - 1.442
Paring- Shubman x Reader

[Y/N - Your Name, Y/BF/N-Your Best friend's Name]

(Your best friend is already in a relationship with Ishan Kishan and you and Shubman just don't get along from the beginning. You two kinda hate each other.)

Your P.O.V. -

(8:30 AM)
It was just the week before Christmas and you were sleeping peacefully when your best friend shook you.

'WAKE UP BABE!!' she said.
'NO!!' you said with your eyes still closed.

She knows that you don't like sunlight so she opened the curtains. You groaned and covered your face with the pillow.

'I made you coffee!' she said and you peaked under the pillow to see a cup of coffee with flowers on your side table. You got up lazily and picked up the cup but there was something beside it.

Tickets.

'We're going to Las Vegas??!!!!' you asked jumping on the bed.
'Yes!! Yes!! We'll stay there till Christmas!!' she said joining you.

'Omg I love you Y/BF/N!!! So when do we leave?' you asked.
'Today 3:30pm.' she said and you just froze there.

'Are you serious?' you said glaring her.
'Of course babe!!' she said smiling.

'What about the shopping?' you asked folding your hands.
'I already did it!! Yours and mine too.' she said and showed you the bags.

She had bought your clothes exact same as her, just the different colour.

'Next time if you go shopping without me, I'm gonna kill you.' you said hugging her.
'Alright babe!! Oh btw I'm leaving now. You're breakfast is ready. Come downstairs fast.' she said and walked out.

You freshen up and went down to see blueberry pancakes ready for you to eat.

'Mmmm it smells so great and where are you going?' you asked coz she was all dressed up.
'I've some pending work. Don't worry I'll be back before the flight. And you'll have to make the lunch yourself.'

You scoffed and picked up a envelope which was on the table.
'What is this?' you asked opening it.
'Oh that's the details of our flight and you don't need to see that!!' she said snatched it from your hands.