Friday

Alice's P.O.V
'Ring!' 'Ring!' As I heard the bell finally ring. I ran out of my math class and into the mosh pit of people I had to get through just to get to my final block. As I arrived I had remembered that my friend told me we were going to be in groups, and since last time we were able to choose who to sit with I sat down next to one of my friends, Cassie. We were talking the entire time until the tardy bell rang. I was pretty enthusiastic since we were able to sit whe-.
"Don't get comfortable where your at people I'm going to move you guys.", Mrs. Sanes said.
Once I heard those words I wanted to throw the book that was on my desk at her. Although I was a little happy, because she might put me with my crush, Jack.
"Alice, Celia, Edric, and Edgar will be int his group.", as Mrs. Sanes pointed to the four tables we were going to be in. Now I really want to throw that book at Mrs. Sanes!
I was pretty upset I didn't get to work with my crush, but at least I was able to work with my best friend Celia.
"Oh, looks like Edgar's not here today again, but why this time.", Mrs. Sanes asked us.
Well at least Edgar isn't here so we can get stuff done, but I also wonder who's the other guy were working with?
"Hey you what's your name?", I asked the guy in our group.
"I'm Edric.", Edric said.
Okay so now I get to work with my best friend and a guy named Edric. I think we'll get our work done.
TEN MINUTES LATER.......
I was wrong! So very wrong! How can we only be on question three?!?!