Hagrid's Hut

For me, the noise was too much to even think about moving, let alone anything else. I closed my eyes and tried to think about things other than the noise. As the cheering did not stop, or lessen, I felt myself shaking. Hermione, who I was sitting with, noticed and pulled me into a hug. I melted into her arms and put my hands over my ears to try to block out the sounds. I started crying into her shoulder, when voices I shouldn't have been able to hear filled my head. I could hear Fred and George yelling and coming up with ways to bring food into the Common Room. I then heard Draco complaining about Harry knocking his arm out the way. Hermione helped me stand.
"Do you want to go see Professor Lupin?" she whispered.
I nodded and allowed her to guide me towards his living quarters. When we got there, I knocked on the door. There was no answer.
"What are the two of you doing up here?" Professor McGonagall asked, in a sharp voice.
"Lilly wanted to speak with Professor Lupin about the homework he assigned last class Professor," Hermione said, the lie rolling off her tongue.
"He is-" Professor McGonagall started.
"Right here Minerva," Remus said. "Lilly has permission to visit me anytime."
Minnie nodded and walked towards her quarters.
"How about I make some hot chocolate," Moony said. "And then we can talk about this homework."
Hermione helped me inside and guided me onto the couch. She then shut the door. Noticing that I was still wincing, she looked around and saw that the window was open. Hermione then walked over and shut it. She then sat down on the couch beside me.
A few minutes later, Remus walked into his living room from his kitchen. He was carrying three hot chocolates. He handed one to each of us.
"What happened Lilly? I know the two of you didn't come here to talk about homework," Moony asked us.
"We were at the match and everything was fine until Harry caught the Snitch," I started to explain.
"The noise was too much, wasn't it," Remus said.
I nodded.
"But then I started hearing things in my head, people's thoughts but the people were nowhere near me," I continued."She did almost pass out Professor," Hermione added. "And her hair turned dark orange and blue."
"You may be a Legilimens," Remus said, looking concerned about what Hermione said. "Where is Fawkes?"
As if on cue, we all heard tapping at the window. Remus got up and opened it. Fawkes flew over to me and landed on my shoulder as Remus shut the window again.
"Was this the first time he has left you alone since Christmas?" Hermione asked me.
I nodded and drank some of my hot chocolate, hoping that it would calm my nerves.
"He may be helping you control it. I will speak to Professor Snape and see if he can help you, as he is one himself," Moony told me.
I smiled at him."Hermione, I think you should go enjoy the party. Harry and Ron will be wondering where you've gone off to," Remus told her. "I will keep Lilly here and make sure that she is okay. You can tell them that she is comforting Draco Malfoy down in the Slytherin Common Room, so no one comes looking for her."
Hermione nodded and left the room, shutting the door behind her.
"I didn't know that your wolf was so sensitive," Moony said, sitting down beside me. He put his arm around me in a side hug and I leaned into him, grateful that he was allowing me to stay here.
"Neither did I," I responded.
"Do you want to stay here tonight?" Remus asked me.
"Yes, but can you get my Dad to tell Draco to back me up if anyone asks where I was after the match?" I asked. "Because I know that the Weasley twins are going to ask him about it tomorrow and if he doesn't know about it, then it will be really awkward."
Remus nodded.
"Of course Lils," he said.
He left the room and I closed my eyes, trying to fully calm down.
Remus came back into the room and sat down across from me.
"Did my hair change back to its natural colour yet?" I asked him.
"No, it has not," Remus replied.
A few minutes later, I heard a knock on the door. Remus got up and opened it. My Dad then walked into the room, leaving the door open behind him. Remus noticed that there was still noise reaching his living quarters from the rest of the school and shut the door.
"What happened? Why did you bring me here? What is going on? What didn't you come down to my quarters Lilly?" Dad said, his voice getting louder with each sentence.
As his voice raised, I started to shake again. Remus immediately pulled me into a hug, while shooting my Dad a death stare.
"It appears that Lilly's wolf is highly sensitive to lots of noise and loud noises in general," Remus explained. "The aftermath of the Quidditch Match was a little too much for her. Hermione brought her here because Lilly's friends are still not aware of the extent of your relationship with her. Also, my living quarters are closer to the entrance that they used to get into the school. Lilly also almost passed out from the sudden noise."
Dad got up and sat down on the other side of me. He also pulled me into a side hug, as the shaking started to subside.
"Lilly might also be a Legilimens. She said something about hearing voices that she shouldn't have been able to," Remus continued.
"I could hear Draco complaining about Harry knocking his arm out of the way and the Weasley twins excitedly talking about getting food to celebrate their win," I elaborated at Dad's confused look.
"If it happens again, let one of us know immediately. I don't care what class you care in or where you are Lilly. I don't want you passing out," Dad told me sternly.
"Okay. Can you tell Draco that Gryffindor Tower thinks that I am spending the night in the Slytherin Common Room, comforting him after the loss?" I asked him.
Sev nodded.
"Do you want to go back to my quarters or spend the night here?" Dad asked me.
"Can I stay here?" I said.
"You can sleep on my couch Lilly," Remus said.
Dad nodded again, and left the room, making sure to close the door behind him. Remus summoned some papers for him to grade and I put my head on his knee. After a while, Moony started to hum and I fell asleep.
The next morning, I woke up in the same position as yesterday, except Remus was also asleep.
"Moony," I whispered, trying to wake him up.
Remus' eyes shot open.
"Is everything okay Lilly?" he asked me in a worried voice.
"Everything is fine Remus. I was wondering if we could make breakfast together?" I asked.
"Of course Lils," he said while laughing. "Of course you would wake me up for that."
We spent the morning making (and eating) cranberry lemon muffins.