Chapter 3

By the time noon came around all of the Malfoy's were packed and ready to go to the reunion. Ara was watching the telly. Cassi was reading a book. Scorpious was pacing his room nervous about the arrival of Lacey even though they had been friends for ever. Caleum was playing quidditch figurines with Draco and Hermione was making tea for there guests.

At 12:03 the floo came to life and out stepped the Zabini family. Scorpious flew into the living room to see who arrived. When he saw Lacey he blushed and looked away. He was just walking over to talk to her when Cassi broke through, "ELLA"

"CASSI" Ella yelled

"Alright kids go play in the other room" instructed Ginny.

All the kids left the room leaving Hermione, Ginny and Blaise who were awaiting Draco to show and also Pansy and Theo. At this point in time Pansy, Theo and there 3 children showed up out of the floo in a completely worn out state. 

"GO FIND THE OTHER KIDS NOW AND LEAVE YOUR FATHER AND I ALONE" instructed a frustrated sleep deprived Pansy.

Scarlett and Anna scuttered away fearing the wrath of their mother. Pansy took a seat on the open couch and positioned a sleeping Alissa into a more comfortable position in her arms. Theo sat right next to her and put his arm around his wife. "Well hi mates" chuckled Theo.

"Hi Theo, Pansy, tea?" questioned Hermione from her seat on the opposite sofa. Pansy and Theo nodded and Draco walked in the room with Caleum in his arms and looked around the room and bobbed his head towards his mates.

"Caleum refused to leave me" said Draco

"Yea I stay with daddy" giggled Caleum as he snuggled closely to Draco and began to play with his fathers platinum locks.

"Alright lets talk about this reunion shall we" Ginny stated "I have some news that may or may not impact our arrivals to the reunion it all depends on how you take it" Ginny cleared her throat and looked around nervously, "Harry and Ron are coming to the reunion"

"WHAT" stormed Hermione, "How dare they show up after all these years" Draco put his hand on Hermiones shoulder and rubbed soothing circles on her back in an attempt to calm her down.  Hermione and took a deep breath, "I will not let this ruin my family and I's week I have never seen Ara so excited to leave the house."

"And we won't let them ruin our relationships" continued Ginny as she placed her hand over Blaises and gave it a reassuring squeeze as she knew that was a concern of his. "Oh they will be staying at the Burrow for the next couple of days and mom would like us to come for dinner and bring our family's Pansy and Theo you would come too seeing as you are family."

Hermione jumped out of her seat, "I have a plan!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ron and Harry apparated in front of the Burrow with smiles on there mouths. Ron walked through the door and shouted, "We're Home"

Molly Weasley walked towards the front door and saw her youngest son. She walked over to Ron whose arms were open prepearing for a hug when Molly lifted the towel from her apron belt and whipped Ron with the towel repeaditly.

"Oww ow woman I'm your son what are you doing" Ron cringed

"RONALD BILLIUS WEASLEY YOU LEAVE HERE WITHOUT SO MUCH AS A GOODBYE AND HAVE NOT SAID A WORD TO ME IN 16 YEARS AND YOU EXPECT A HUG. I WAS WORRIED, YOU COULD'VE DIED THE ONLY REASON I KNEW YOU WERE STILL ALIVE WAS BECAUSE OF HARRY!" screamed Molly.

"Alright alright I'm sorry mum" apologized Ron

"You better be" Molly murmmered as she pulled Ron into a bone crushing hug.