Chapter 11

"Clarke, tell Bellamy to let me up there." Octavia requested when Clarke walked in on the Blake siblings fighting in the Dropship, again.

Clarke held her hands up. "Not my business. You two work this out on your own."

"But he-!" Clarke shrugged at Octavia making the younger girl groan.

"What did Jaha want?" asked Bellamy, turning from his angry little sister.

"Just my mom again."

"Who you should talk to," mumbled Octavia.

"Also, not your business," pointed out Clarke. She turned back to Bellamy. "He mentioned a supply depot I want to go check out."

"I'll meet you in ten." They nodded and Clarke left, patting Octavia on the shoulder as she walked by.

While Bellamy left to grab packs, Clarke walked the camp, checking in on Finn and Raven, then checking on their food and water supplies. She found Monty and Jasper there.

"How does it look?"

Monty shrugged, Jasper answered, "kinda like teenagers did it."

Clarke managed a smile, taking a nut and popping it in her mouth. "Can't be that bad then, right?"

"Got Clarke's seal of approval," cheered Monty.

"How goes the Grounder?" asked Jasper, a touch of nervousness in his voice.

"Still locked away."

"It's been days since Bellamy captured him. How long till his friends come looking?"

Monty exchanged a look with Clarke and spoke up. "Cheer up. In that time, we'll all die of hypothermia, right doc?"

"Bellamy and I are handling that, too. We're going on a supply run today."

"Both of you?"

"Leaving for a whole day?" clarified Jasper.

"We'll get back as soon as we can." The two best friends looked at each other and grinned.

"While mom and dad are away,"

"The kids can play!"

Bellamy walked up then, and Jasper and Monty's dance party got cut short. "Clarke, let's get a move on."

Clarke nodded, eyeing the amount of rations Bellamy grabbed, but not saying anything in front of Monty and Jasper. The hike to the deposit was mostly pleasant. They bounced ideas off each other about preparing for the eventual winter, despite it being months away, and handling the Ark's arrival. The latter led to a common argument of Bellamy not talking to Jaha. Clarke found the supply depot's door and once inside, she found blankets. Bellamy, with a shit eating grin, found guns.

"Ready to be a badass, Princess?"

She wasn't thrilled at the idea of arming juvenile delinquents, but she knew it gave them a shot at surviving. Besides, it'd been awhile since she'd seen Bellamy smile so wide.

He fought her on practicing in the depot, being more insistent than she was prepared for.

"You have to know how to fight, Clarke. You've got the strength for it, but this could save you from a Grounder. You need to learn how to do this."