The set up

Hey its Amanda ♡ I'm at the mall with my Bf Cameron Dallas ( yes blah blah blah he is the famous vine and magcon guy ) my best friend Dakota Davis and her bf which happens to be Cam's best friend Nash Grier. We are at the mall getting stuff for our party. Cam screamed " ICE CREAM WE HAVE TO GET ICE CREAM BABY PLEASE. " " Yes babe we can get ice cream but you can't eat it all. " He just made a sad face but then he kissed me. We bought everything we needed. Dakota and I wanted to go get a new outfit for the party. We went to debs and we tried on so much clothes. We were making funny faces while doing it and Nash and Cameron were taking pictures of us and posted it on Instagram. " Cam your mean why would you take pictures of us everyone is going to make fun of us." His exact words were " I posted them because the queen of my heart should be able to be funny. Don't listen to what they say they want to make fun of you they are going to be making fun of me too." I was crying so he hugged me and then took pictures of us hugging. and kissing. I look over and Nash was video taping the conversation between me and Cam but then him and Dakota were taking selfies and making out!! We finally found the right outfits yay!

We go to Cameron and Nash's house to set up the party. Hayes and his girlfriend Catie are playing just dance 3 on the wii. We walk in and they are dancing to the song Price Tag by Jessie J. Catie accidentally hits  Hayes in the face with the remote. Nash was video taping the whole thing. I blurt out laughing and fell to the floor. Cameron helped me up while laughing at both Hayes and me. Catie ran up and hugged me.

"Hey Catie how have you been."

"Good as for hayes not so good. So I never got invited to the party why?"

Me:" what are you talking about I told Hayes to make sure you were ready for it"

C:" oh well he never said anything to me about it he just said you guys would be home soon to set up for the party."

Dakota:" you can borrow some of my clothes. We are the same size."

Catie goes to get changed while we wait to start decorating