The Party part 2

Angela and I bumped into each other. She is really pretty with long brown hair. She is dating the one and only Shawn Mendes. We haven't been able to hang out that much she is always on tour with Shawn.

M: omg I'm sorry I didn't mean to bump into you

A: oh its ok I wasn't looking were I was going.

M: hey come get a drink with me

A: ok come on and also thanks for inviting me

M: y wouldn't I invite you your my friend .

We got a drink and hung out for awhile.  I checked my phone I had so many Instagram notifications. Every one was posting pictures of my party. Brianna and Taylor were playing the wii. They were playing the black eyed peas experience then wined up playing Just Dance 2014.

  Jack, Jack, and Shawn started to sing and everybody went crazy. Cameron came up behind me and picked me up.

Me: Cam put me down. If you throw me in the pool you are buying me a new phone because it's in my butt pocket.

Cam: who said I was going to throw you in the pool. *kisses me while grabbing my phone* have enough Instagram notifications like zayumm.

* throws me in the pool laughing*

Me: Cameron Alexander Dallas I am going to get you!!

Nash helps me out of the pool then push Cam in the pool. Nash is like my older brother so he always sticks up for me even against his best friend.