The party

So Catie comes down stairs with a super cute outfit on with her bathing suit underneath. She was wearing a batman shirt with jean shorts. She has a blue bikini under the clothes. "Guys come on we have to start setting up"-Nash and Dakota said. Every one was helping set up. Dakota, Catie, and I were on food duty.

M: Dakota we have to get dressed soon

D: Yea we have to. Hey Catie can you handle this so we can get dressed?

C: yea sure don't take to long just kidding take as much time as you need

M: thanks Catie your the best

I hugged her and ran upstairs. Me and Dakota were getting dressed and I got a text message from Chris and Crawford. They are my brothers yay they are the best brothers ever. They wanted to know if they could come over early with there girls.

The guys and the gfs come over 15 minutes later. We all worked together to get done. "We still have an hour. Black light mini golf?" Said Dakota

"Omg yes come on. Be care and don't be near Dakota you don't want to get hit in your face" I said.

I remember the first time me and Dakota talked we were both play black light mini golf and I walk up behind her and she brought the club up and it hit me in my face and we have been friends since.

We went and played golf Catie won for the girls and Jack Gilinsky. We got back and had we minutes till the party. If your wondering how we got done so quickly the golf building is right down the street. We got the first knock on the door. Time for the party yay!