CHAPTER 44 ( nibble)

Author's POV

after weeks has pasted

"Guys! Look! We're about to hit 1 million views on YouTube!!" J-hope shows his tablet ,
All the members except yoongi and Rm jumped around happily seeing the views they got on YouTube when they noticed that Rm and suga was not showing any reaction at all.

"Hyung... Is there something wrong?." Taehyung goes closer to his hyung and sat beside him but namjoon only sighed, " there's this rumor going around..." Jimin eyes widen so as jungkook.

"Is it.... About me and kook?-" , " no.. not that." Namjoon answered immediately calming jimin , " the rumors said... If we fail to make it in "Korea's most viewed K-pop groups.. They said.. They'll shut the company down." Namjoon rubs his Temples.

The members froze after what they heard what Rm just spilled, they're faces went instant pale . " W-why would they shut Bighit down??" J-hope questions shaking, "Bighit somehow is running slow in sales and it's one of the lowest ranking" namjoon explains.

"So we need to strive harder if you want to reach the top." Suga replies couraging them
"Don't worry guys.. we can do this !" Jin smiles , " Because we are ?" He asked ,
"BULLETPROOF !!" they all yelled .

"Alright guys... Let's rock and roll" J-hope smirks.

~

Strating that day on they worked very hard to compose songs and choreography for they're next comeback, others started posting contents of their group online In order to make people discover they're group .

Their plan was working yet they need to strive it harder.

~
After months

Jungkook's POV

I was half asleep in my room when Jimin came in without even knocking , he layed down beside me and wrapped his leg on mine snuggling close to me.

" Aren't you suppose to be practicing with J-hope Jiminie ~ ?" I asked him only making him whine " arghhh I'm so tired ~ ! Let me rest for a while ~ . " He replies pouting .

I chuckle from his cute reaction and faced him , only to be greeted by his sleeping figure.

I paused and stared at his beautiful features ,
" You're the best thing...that ever happened to me hyung.." I whispered and moved his bangs covering his forehead , I smiled and leaned closer and kissed him softly.

I caressed his hair and closed my eyes and sleepiness started taking control of my body ans I drift off to Dreamland.

~

Jin's POV

I was at my room cleaning when my stomach started to grumble , "welp.. time to eat." I cleaned up all the cleaning materials I used that used and grabbed my jacket and went outside my room.

I made across the living and saw the other members chillin , " oh- .. hyung where are you off to? Taehyung stood up and went to me, I smiled and replied "I'm going to Holly's Cafe, wanna come?" He slightly blushes and nods .

"Lemme just change to my hoodie real quick . " Before I could say anything he smiles and dashes and left the room,
" Hyung can you buy me bubble milk tea please??" J-hope hands me his money and hugs me and went back playing his game.

" You guys be careful, oh and here.. ." Namjoon hands his credit card "use this instead... We'll not be using the credit card given by Bighit.. for them to save up, I'll email Bang Pd Nim.," I nodded with a smile " thanks joonie." I thanked him and putted the card inside my pocket and headed outside waiting for tae, " done~ ! " He rushes out and closed the door.