SPECIAL CHRISTMAS CHAPTER

Jungkook's POV

I woke up from the passangers chattering, I rubbed my eyes yawning " glad you're awake kookie~ , the plane will be landing any minute now ." J-hope smiles and drinks his sprite .

Now my throat feels dry, I took a glance where I putted the banana milks I ordered but it was all gone, "ugh.. hyung? Have you seen my banana milks? " I asked hobi while looking around my sit.

" You already drank them all, ask jimin if he still has one since you both shared ." He chuckles scrolling on his phone , I blinked a few times and stood up.

I peeked Jimin's sit and saw 1 last banana milk , my eyes sparkled and I ruffled his hair making him look up surprised.

" Oh-! ... Hm? Jungkookie? What it is?" He asked me smiling , I pointed at the banana milk and he looked at it then chuckled handing it over to me.

" Thanks baby " I said softly and gently pinched his cheeks making his face flush red, I sta back and opened the banana milk and drank it all down .

Jimin's POV

I sat back down smiling to myself and continued reading the magazine .

After a few minutes the pilot announced we are landing so I hurriedly pack my stuff , when the plane successfully lands all the passangers clapped so I smiled and clapped with them.

" I didn't know... We have to be clapping when the plane lands" suga finally wakes up and stretches his arms , " me neither " I laughed at him softly.

~

After we got off the plane and made out of the airport , there were few Group of girls were following us around taking pictures of us which made us happy since all our effort was not put on waste.

It was surprising that mostly the girls were following me and jk, while walking jungkook suddenly held my hand interwhining his fingers on mine making the girls fangirl even more.

My eyes widen looking at him, " keep walking hyung.." he says between his breathes while waiting faster, I nodded and walked faster.

We all approached a black big van , bigger than the van in Seoul " wow.." Taehyung exclaimes , " I missed my dad's can" namjoon sys ridding it , " HUH??? DAD??? WHAT??!" Jin panics and climbs the van following rm.

" RM is secretly a billionaire..." Suga sighs and followed jin,  " tae... Stop taking pictures already and let's get in" J-hope laughs and grabs taehyung dragging him away, " but hyungggg I wanna take more picturesssss" he whines making me and kookie laugh.

"After you ~" he offers his hand making me crack a sweet smile, I held his hand for support climbing the van and he enters next sliding the door's van shut.

~

We were finally in the city of hollywood , we were all amazed from the high buildings and breath taking views of the city, " Hyung.. is there any chance we could you know .. Walk around hollywood??" Jungkook asked rm, " well yeah after we all got to go once our simple christmas mv." He replies.

"Christmas mv?? So.. we went all the way here just to shoot a christmas mv?." Jin looks at him tilting his head,
" But.. we didn't made any new songs for our christmas mv." Taehyung ads to Jin's statement.

" Don't worry I've been writing some a few lyrics... But it still needs more work." , " What if me and kookie.. just cover a christmas song instead?" I suddenly realized what i said and covered my mouth with wide eyes.

" You know what?.." ..... " THAT'S A GREAT IDEA !" Rm clapped his hands once then points at me then jungkook,
" What will you be guys covering?, It the artist who sang it better be well knowned if you guys want our mv will be a hit. " He finishes his words crossing his arms .