CHAPTER 29 (Destiny)

I was once again getting off the bus and I was on my to the train station when I seem to forgeting something.

"Oh shoot .. I almost forgot Jin-hyung's spices-..better buy some before I go to the station"

I quickly roam around the city and saw a grocery store near by, I hurriedly went inside and bought the herbs and spices for hyung like I promised.

~

I was walking on my way to the station , I came across a Line Store  and seemed that it was a newly opened since there were a lot of people going in and out, and there's a lot of balloons and decorations outside the store.

I wasn't a line fan or anything but the group chat were using to communicate with my hyungs was a line app, so decided to enter the store to check out.

The shop's stocks was nearly empty when I first entered it.. I akwardly roam around the store and I luckily saw one last plushie near the counter.

It was a cute duck sitting and it has a cracked shell on top of its head, it was so cute... And it reminds me of.... Jimin... I quickly grabbed and smiled looking at it's cute little features.

 I quickly grabbed and smiled looking at it's cute little features

When a girl approached me and tapped my shoulder, so I immediately snap my head to look at her.

"Hi sir , thank you for coming here in Line Store, are you any chancegoing to buy that?" She asked me politely.. it was a sales lady smilling at me  "oh.. um.. I don't know but-". . "It's our last stock.. you're one lucky customer because other customers were fighting over that, I can't believe there's still one Left. " She pats my back smilling.

"Just approached me if you have any questions sir have a nice day.." and with that she bowed and  walked away. I once look at the plushie and Smiled.

I nodded smilling and went to the counter and bought the plushie and exited the store happily.

~

I was back at Seoul and It was nearly dawn when I arrived, I was riding the bus when I remembered the pouch on my pocket.

I quickly took it out opening it and saw a folded paper and unfold it, it was a letter.. but it was like written by a kid.

I chuckled and started to read it.

Hi Kookie !

Happy Birthday ! 🎂 I wish you all the best and
I hope all your dreams comes true !
I wish our friendship will last forever
And I'm sorry if I can not give you any special and expensive gifts... But don't worry in the future I will give you the most expensive gifts I could buy. ❤️
I hope you like my gift for you.. I made it with full effort and filled with love while making it .
And I want to say that I love you so much !
Enjoy your day kookie ! ❤️❤️❤️