Epilogue- 3 years later

"Hello, and welcome to Spill The Tea News.com and today we are sharing the gossip-um, I mean news that Fitzroy Avery Vacker, Son of Alden Vacker, has finally proposed to his chandelier. Their wedding is to take place on the 21st of April in Eternalia."

"So Mr Vacker, how do you feel about becoming a first time husband?"

"*chuckle* well, I will do my best to protect Chandy. She loves me and I love her, we will be the best couple in the history of the Lost Cities!"

The news presenter coughed, and gave a nervous laugh.

"Right, and er, who will you invite?"

Fitz laughed and rubbed the back of his head. "Anyone who wants to! Chandy and I are very big hearted."

He winked at the camera. Behind the camera, the producer covered his mouth and ran to the bathroom to puke and wash his face. The news presenter noticed and he himself looked green.

"Well. I guess that's it about the tea on Fitzroy Avery Vacker! Stay tuned for more tea on why Vertina the Mirror is the most fabulous mirror in the world!"

"CUT!" the producer, who was now back from the bathroom, shouted. He shook Fitz's hand and motioned for him to leave the room.

Once Fitz left, the director turned to the producer.

"Who the fudge is going to attend his wedding?"

The producer rubber his temples and cleaned his glasses.

"Don't know, man. Don't know."

                                                                                                  ———

    "Hey Foster? Is Fitz really getting married to the chandelier?" Keefe asked from the living room of Crystalbow.

Crystalbow was Keefe and Sophie's new house, after they got married a year ago. Their house was just next door to Mystleaf, which was the name of Biana and Tam's house. Biana was currently carrying a child in her stomach, and Sophie visited every day to keep her company.

"Anytime, now." Tam had said. His normally cool demeanour had disappeared and had been replaced with a anxious and nervous to-be-father.

Back to the present.

"Really?" Sophie bright voice came from upstairs. She was preparing to visit Biana again.

"Seems so. What is they have children?" Keefe shuddered. Sophie laughed.

"No. I really don't know."

Keefe sighed and turned the television off. "Everyone says I don't know about Fitz's relationship."

    Now Sophie was coming down the stairs, and she gave Keefe a peck on the cheek.

"Just support him. You're his best  friend."

                                                                                            ————

    The wedding day arrived. Sophie wore this:

 Sophie wore this:

Keefe:

Naw just kidding ;-;

Everything was ready

"WAIT!" Fitz screamed. He was still with Keefe, abut to leave and greet the guests.

"Where's Biana?" he asked, voice shaky.

Keefe's eyes widened as he hailed Sophie, who was helping to decorate the chandelier (oml I was laughing so hard as I wrote this 😂)

As if right on cue, Tam Song rushed into the room.

"Biana just delivered."

                                                                                              ————

    Everyone cheered. Fitz was officially husband to Chandy and an Uncle to little Evergreen Vacker. Tam didn't want her to have his parents' last name, so they took the Vacker name. Evergreen had beautiful teal eyes like her mother and dark hair. Though her eyes and hair were like her mother, she still had the look of a K-pop idol, also with pale skin like Tam.

     The END <3