☹ Chapter Twenty-Five ☹

*Now taking it from Calum's,Harry's and Ashton's third person point of view☺️*

The plane finally landed after 12 hours(idk how many hours it takes to get to Paris because I've never been on a plane) and Calum,Harry and Ashton were jetlagged."That was literally the longest plane ride I have ever been on."

Harry and Ashton both nodded along with Calum's statement as they all headed outside to the city called Paris.

"I have never been to Paris and it's so beautiful"Calum commented as he was looking around his surroundings.

Ashton showed up up behind Calum and wraps his around around his waist."Well finally,we're away from all the distractions in the horrible hellhole we were in before and in a brand new place.Just me and you."

"Hey! What about me?!"

Calum and Ashton both looked at each other before smirking and them looked back at Harry.

"Yes."

Harry glared at the two smirking 'couple(they aren't completely a couple yet)' before walking away from them,yelling."You guys sicken me but its cute!"

Calum and Ashton both giggled(fuck my weakness) before walking as well...and they didn't know where the hell they were going.

-

*Now we're taking from Eleanor's third person point of view😈*

"Bryana! Get you ass in here now!*

Bryana came in with a ton load of paper work in both arms."Yes?"

"I was just informed by L that the three have just landed in Paris so I'm gonna be gonna for a couple of weeks and on the other hand,you're in charge."Eleanor informed,Bryana dropped all the papers she had and said."Seriously?!"

"Yes,"Eleanor took out the gun from her bottom drawer and threw it at Bryana;which she caught,"You have to make sure that everyone is doing what they are suppose to do or they die just like Leigh and Liam.Now you understand me?"Eleanor stated and asked as her put on her jacket and grabbed her keys.

"Yes,I understand."

Eleanor smiles,well smirked and said."Good girl,now I'm leaving to pack.You better do a good job."

Eleanor left and Bryana looked at the gun her hand.

'Eleanor isn't the only one that's a mastermind.'

She smirked and held it in her hand with pride."It's time."

(OH SHIT!)

-

*Now taking it again from Calum's,Harry's and Ashton's third person point of view☺️*

"Holy shit! Look at this hotel room!"

"Hey don't swear!"

The three walked into their hotel room and it was so big!"May I fucking leave here?!"Calum shouted and Ashton smacked the back of his head."You need to stop swearing."

On the other hand,Harry was just taking pictures until he got a text.

From:Unknown

I'm coming for you and and your little gay faggot ass friends.So watch your back and you better do what I say.

Harry's eyes widened when he realized who the text was from or think who the text was from.

'Was it Eleanor? Or Louis and Zayn? Fuck their homophobic asses'

From:Harry

Leave my fucking friends alone,they haven't done nothing to you.

From:Unknown

Oh Calum hasn't but Ashton has! He broke my heart and now I'm gonna break his by killing the most precious thin he will ever have!

From:Harry

Leave them the fuck alone!

From:Unknown

Oh no can do Harry.Eleanor is ready to go to Paris and Louis and Zayn are already on a plane to Paris. So guess who this is.

Harry gasped and whispered."Bryana."

From:Harry

Bryana! You better not hurt them!

From:Unknown

I won't them...well one of them but if you do me a favor.

From:Harry

No! I will never do a favor! Especially for your slutty ass.

From:Unknown

Fine! Then you leave me with no choice.See you in two days xx

Harry deleted the messages between him and Bryana and sighed.

'I need to protect Ashton and Calum no matter what'

SO WHOS THE REAL MASTERMIND?!

Eleanor or Bryana?

YOU PICK AND ILL LET YOU KNOW IN CHAPTER 27