Preface

"Hey, Laura. So, what are you doing tonight?" Ross asked the petite brunette as they walked out of the studio together after a long day of rehearsals and filming.

"I'm just going to spend the night around town." said the brunette, pulling her keys out of her handbag.

"Oh cool." Ross said. "Can I join?" He asked eagerly.

She stopped walking and turned to face him.

"I'd love for you to come, Ross." Laura said as she fixed Ross's shirt. His shirt looked like a bunch of fans tried to rip it off or something, even though they hadn't had an encounter with any fans that day, but it was bothering her that it looked so messy, so she fixed it.

The blonde was now super excited at what his cast mate had just said. He thought maybe the two could finally spend some time together off camera for the first time in a long time.

"But, I was actually planning on having some time with my friends tonight." She gently placed her small hand on his shoulder, letting him know that she truly would love to spend a little time with him. "I promised them."

Ross let out a soft sigh and removed Laura's hand from his arm. "Well, I'm your friend!"

"Ross." Laura said. "I meant me and my girls. Okay?" She said and he nodded. "Maybe tomorrow evening, how does that sound?"

Ross smiled and nodded. "Alright." He said. "Have fun tonight."

"I will." Laura said as they hugged goodbye. "You have fun too, alright blondie?" Laura then got into her car, but waited for Ross to answer her before driving away.

"Alright."

________________

-

Alright! So that is just the very beginning of the story! I don't know whether you'll like it or not, but I don't know.

Anyway, I asked my friend to log into her YouTube and find someone who made video manips, and when she found a good one, to ask the person to make one for me.

So, that is what she did, and the girl made this manip for me. Isn't it beautiful?

So thank you to TrintsuKiishu2 on YouTube for making this for me! And.. If you ever need a manip (video) go find her and ask! :) she's awesome.

Here's the link!

http://youtu.be/iF_AJ8BitdU