Walk This Way

I turned to walk to the next room. The music was making the floor shake. The bodies pushed up against each other made it hard to move. I started to slide my way into the next room. The music grew louder as I entered the living room. I was at the party of the year, but couldn't drink because i was chosen the designated driver. I started to dance wih a random guy and saw one of my friends close by. I tapped her and she came and the three of us the random guy, my friend, and i started grinding. She was giggling uncontrollably making want to slap her.

                    If there is one thing i hate its drunk people when Im sober. She got so annoying i decided to go stand up against the wall for a while. I started to dance my way to the edge of the room because I had learned thats easier than just walking there.

                        I took a sip of my Sprite and as i looked up I noticed him. He was cute. Actually more like gorgeous. Wearing dark jeans with a white shirt on top he stood there up against the wall.  I moved myself to the other side of the room, but kept my eyes on him to make sure he didn’t move. I got against the wall and just looked at him.

                         Then he started turning his head my way. I quickly looked away before he could notice me staring at him. In the corner of my eye i saw his head had stayed turned in my direction. I figured he was looking at something and so I could sneak a glance. I looked up and our eyes met as he was staring at me. His brown/black hair fell slightly in his eyes and he took his hand and swooped it out if his eyes. He kept looking at me not breaking our stare. The only thing running through my head is how much I wanted him to walk this way.