Angels in Los Angeles

"Father?" Aeron asked while he worked on stirring some soup on the hot plate in the beat up camper.  "What happens now?"

Michael looked at the person in front of him.  He was skinny, weak and much shorter than he was but at least he was able to get in with Zia and get the job done.  Other than that, he was worthless.  Michael had searched the globe looking for this piece that would take Lucifer down and when he finally found it, he needed a way to get it to him.  Thankfully he had met Aeron's mother who just wanted money to give him a child.  It took twenty years to get this plan finalized and enacted.  Twenty something  years of dealing with this kid.  But it was done.  

"We wait for my brother to die," he answered.  

"And then we get to move on with our lives, right, Father?" Aeron said.  "We get all of his money and get to live on an island and then we get to take over the kingdom."

Michael had fed all of this to Aeron from the time he was a baby.  That once Lucifer was gone, they would move on from this and live normal lives before they would take back the Silver City.  Aeron had grown up to have one purpose and that was to be the tool that he used to take down Lucifer.   Neither of them could take over the kingdom because he was no longer an angel and this boy was just a filthy human.  And he was going to punish their father by taking his precious light bringer from him.

"Yes."

"Aeron Michael Jones," Blayke said as she walked into the house.  "He was born in Argentina and has traveled extensively.   Most recently he settled in Alaska until he came here for college and is interning at the same law firm as Zia.  He just turned 22 and his birth certificate does not list a father but his mother was an American living abroad.  She died of a drug overdose shortly after his 2nd birthday."

"Michael," Chloe said with disdain from her bedroom doorway.   "How does he keep coming back to hurt Lucifer?"  

"So we know who we are looking for with Aeron and we know Michael looks just like Lucifer so that is helpful," Blayke said.  "I am putting out a BOLO for both."

"Well not just like Lucifer," Amenadiel said.  "Michael took an injury and has a long scar on his face."

 Blayke chuckled a little and looked up to see Zane with a questioning look.  

"Sounds like Lion King with Mufasa and Scar," she whispered to him touching his arm.

Zane laughed with her.  

"Detective?" they heard Lucifer say from the bed.  Chloe, Zane and Decker all joined him to fill him in on what had been found.

"That boy kept staring at me but I thought it was just desire," Lucifer said after hearing all that they had found.  "Michael, you bastard.  I am going to finish things this time."  

And with that, Lucifer's eyes glowed red and his devil face flashed as he was racked with coughs.

"Oh my God!  What did his eyes just do and and his face?"  Blayke yelled as she started to reach for her gun.  

Everyone was so concerned with Lucifer that they had forgotten she was in the house and she had just appeared in the doorway.  Zane was the first one to take her arm.

"Blayke, let us explain in the living room," he said as he held her arm.  "It is okay."

"No, it isn't!" she screamed.  "Who are you people?"

"Detective, calm down right now," Chloe spoke with authority.  "That is an order.  Decker, call your uncle to help."

Decker put his hands together and Auggie came into the room a few minutes later.