𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 • 𝟎𝟎𝟑

𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 💕. 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠...

✨🦋 𝐖 𝐀 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐅 𝐀 𝐋 𝐋 𝐒 🦋✨
•𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄•

"𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥, '𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞"

kentrell desean gaulden
sunday, may 5th, 2014
12:38am
ms. alice's house

-WARNING--MATURE SCENE AHEAD-

-WARNING-
-MATURE SCENE AHEAD-

i looked at my dick coated with lilah's cream thrusting in and out of delilah's pussy as she was on all fours arching her back.

"ouu kentrell," she moaned as i placed my thumbs in her back dimples while hitting her g-spot. i moved my hands from her back and began to choke her and pull her hair.

"ugh, fuck," i groaned feeling our skin clap together.

"what's my name, hm?"

"k-k-kentrellll," she moaned while stuffing her head in my pillow. i smacked her ass roughly and started fucking her harder.

"i said what the fuck is my name?"

"daddyy," she moaned loudly while panting heavily.

"wrong fucking answer," i said putting her arms behind her back and holding them while pulling her hair even harder to the point where her head was tilted back and she was now looking at me.

she closed her eyes and struggled to get what she wanted to say out.

"zadddyyyy," she screamed as she whimpered and slightly cried.

"good job," i said pulling her up against me to where her back was against my chest as i left wet, open-mouth kisses on her neck and face. i brung her face to mines and kissed her passionately.

i was slowly but surely starting to develop feelings for her. but i didn't want these so-called "feelings" i had. i wanted them to go away. if dump found out that i had took his sister's virginity and she had took mine, i don't think he'd ever forgive me. and i didn't want that to happen because, dump was like a big brother to me. i had to get rid of these feelings and make sure that she didn't have any for me.