𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 • 𝟎𝟎𝟒

𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 💕. 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠...

✨🦋 𝐖 𝐀 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐅 𝐀 𝐋 𝐋 𝐒 🦋✨
•𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑•

"𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰"

three minutes earlier

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

delilah ebony hardnett
sunday, may 5th, 2014
1:04pm
on the way to ms. alice's house

i looked down at my feet and and fiddled with my fingers as i walked down the street with dump

i looked down at my feet and and fiddled with my fingers as i walked down the street with dump. we walked in comfortable silence.

i wasn't ready to face kentrell after last night. the first time we had sex, i left that same night while he was sleep and i didn't see him until last night's dinner.

maybe that was why he looked me up and down the way he did when he walked through the door last night.

before i knew it we were walking up the front porch of ms. alice's steps. dump opened the front door. as i walked through the door, i heard kentrell talking.

"hell yeah. and i took her virginity. that's the only reason i fucked her forreal, forreal. to get the title off my name. i can give less 'bout her virginity. bitch prolly a hoe anyways, giving up her to someone she barely know. shit was good, but i only wanted her for the pussy. hoe could die for all i care."

i was in shock. i couldn't even move. i was hurt. was that all i was to him. it's not like i didn't have feelings for him, because i didn't. at least i don't think i did. it's the fact that i gave up one of my most treasured parts to him and he took it for granted.

by now, my eyes were pooling with tears, my face itching as tears quickly rolled down my face with my lip quivering. the gang looked over our way and looked at us with a 'yikes' face.

 the gang looked over our way and looked at us with a 'yikes' face