intro

hi! this is my first time publishing something that i have written, so i hope you enjoy it!

i wouldn't consider myself to be the best writer in the world, but i do enjoy writing, and this idea popped into my head at 3am the other day, and it sounded like a great idea to me.

disclaimer: i do not ship dreamnotfound. i do not care if someone does or not unless one of the cc's privacy is being disrespected, but i just wanted to get that out there! just writing for fun. :)

i just wanted to say some things about the story before i get started.

- i thought of this idea when i was listening to the song "All The Things She Said" by t.A.T.u. (linked in the header, i really like it and you should go give it a listen!)

- there will be strong language and minor smut in future chapters, so please be aware of that before reading because i know not everyone wants to read that.

- this is all for fun!

- this will be a royal au story.

- i don't really care if cc's see this or not, but please don't directly talk about it to cc's.

- if any cc's DO see this and are uncomfortable with it and/or want it removed, i am going to take it down.

- if you have any ideas about what characters i should add or what i should add in/to the story please let me know, i'm open to ideas and i will make sure to credit you if i do use your suggestion(s) :)

- this will be a slower, longer story, so if you're not into that, i'm sorry, but i might potentially write more in the future (after i am finished with this story) so stay tuned i guess.

- this is a slow burn romance story.

i think that's about it, enjoy the story!

(word count: 326)