0.2 how you meet - derek & isaac

Derek
"Fuck you!" You scream at your dad as you walk out the door. Arguing wasn't something new between the two of you. You start to walk towards the woods near your neighborhood. The sun was starting to set, but you were fine walking alone when it's dark. You make your way to these woods that you've never noticed in your neighborhood before. Ten minutes pass by, and you come up to this house that was burned down.

"You a shouldn't be here, especially on a night like this," a mysterious man in a leather jacket says while walking up to you. You started getting an uneasy feeling, because he started walking closer to you.

"And why is that?" you question him, trying to make yourself appear confident.

"Just trust me," He responds.

"O-okay," you stutter, as you turn around to head back home.

"Wait, what were you doing here in the first place?" he asks.

"Just needed a break from my father for a bit," you respond.

"I can take you home," He says. The sun was completely down by now, and there was a full moon.

"No. That's okay," you respond, starting to get extremely panicked.

"You're nervous, don't be. You're safe with me. I'm Derek. Derek Hale," the man finally introduces himself.

"Y/N," you say.

"Let's get you home safe, Y/N. There's gonna be some dangerous stuff out here tonight," Derek replies. You guys head back to your house, and Derek offers you his number for whenever you need a break from your dad.

Isaac

"HEY!! Get out of here, NOW!" a boy yells at you. You were sitting in the school library to study after-hours. You don't question him. You pack up your stuff and get out as fast as you can. You trip on a chair as you're making your way out, causing you to fall. The boy runs over to you, helping you get up.

"Y/N, right?" He asks.

"Y-yeah, how do you know my name?" you question.

"I sit behind you in biology," he asks. "I'm Isaac," he adds on. You stood up, with the assistance of Isaac.

"Follow me," he says, as you guys run to the boys locker room.

"What's going on?" you question.

"Uh, long story, just stay in here," Isaac says as you hear a howl from the other end of the school.

"What the hell was that?" You question, beginning to get frightened.

"Uh, you know Scott McCall?" he asks, causing you confusion.

"Yeah, was that him? Is he okay?" You ask.

"Yeah. I gotta go, I'll be back. Stay here," he says on his way out. He looks at you one last time, and you notice his eyes. They were glowing and gold, nothing like you'd ever seen before. You hear Isaac howl when he leaves the locker room, and from that moment, you knew you were getting involved in something way bigger than yourself.