one

"Stop bugging me kook." Yoongi huffed, turning away from jungkook.

"But you're the only person I can ask help for." Jungkook insisted, too persistent to leave Yoongi without getting his answers, after all it was an important matter, atleast for him.

"How can I tell you about how to top when I myself am a bottom!" Yoongi spatted, quite annoyed by this bunny boy who apparently wanted to learn 'how to top?'.

"I know, and that's the exact reason why I am asking you how to be a top." Jungkook cleared out looking at Yoongi with expectant eyes.

"Kook, I can't teach you how to be a top." For the last time Yoongi disagreed, but jungkook was a stubborn piece of shit who won't leave the elder alone without learning about he wanted to learn from the older.

"Yes you can! I just want to know what a bottom expects from a top?" Jungkook asked, hands pressed against his hips.

"Aish, this kid!......... Well we expect big dicks." Yoongi started with what jungkook calls 'how to be a top class'.

"I have a big dick." Jungkook replied, not having the slightest embarrassment or hesitation, he was actually proud to say that.

"Okay. We also like muscular men." Yoongi explained further.

"I have a muscular body." Jungkook replied again.

"Then what the fuck do you want to know more?!" Yoongi bursted out.

"I wanna know how it's done." Jungkook asked with a slight bit of embarrassment.

"Uff! Learn that from someone else. I can't teach you that." Yoongi said, standing up to leave.

"Wait hyung! Please!"

Shut*

Yoongi left, leaving jungkook in his confused state of mind.

'How to be a top?' Was an important topic for him. And believe him he has almost everything a 'proper top' should have, a huge dick, a well built masculine body and also his handsome and sexy face. Anyone would die to have him but he just wants one particular male, but the problem is he doesn't know how to be a top, specially he doesn't know how to do 'that'.

And that is a big problem.

And so he was conflicted, and he badly wanted to learn everything as soon as possible.

In his 21 years of existence he learned nothing about 'that', he was too busy studying and doing other things. Those things didn't interest him until this year, something happened that now he badly wanted to know everything.

He was also confused about his sexuality for almost 4 years because he has never dated anyone neither had any crushes, just this year he got to know that he is actually bisexual. And after learning about his sexuality he wanted to explore, but the problem is he doesn't know how to.

"Should I ask help from Taehyung?" Jungkook asked himself but quickly shrugged it off because he can't ask taehyung for help. Not him. That is the person he has to compete with so it will be a shame if he asks taehyung for help.

*ring ring*

"Hello! Yes?" Jungkook spoke through the phone.

"Okay, I am coming!" Just as expected it was Jin hyung, jungkook immediately got up and dressed up to go to today's party which will be held at Namjoon's bar. Yeah, that fucker owned a whole bar for himself, well he is rich so it makes sense.

Jungkook picked up the car keys from the table and exited the apartment that he shares with Jimin.

°°

"I am here!" Jungkook said upon entering through the main entrance.

"Stop shouting!" And just as jungkook shouted, a smack made it's way to his head by none other than Jin. Jungkook muttered a small sorry and proceeded to sit with the hyungs, he sat beside Hoseok who was too busy with Yoongi to even say hi to jungkook, not that jungkook minded anyway, he looked around and found taehyung dancing with a girl, Namjoon busy escorting people and Jin instructing the workers, but someone was missing.

Jimin, where is he?

Jungkook looked everywhere but jimin was nowhere to be found.

After looking around for a bit, jungkook gave up, jimin must be busy dressing up right now.

All of them talked about different things, drank like there's no Tomorrow, getting wasted.

And suddenly the lights turned dim, the music stopped, and the announcer came front. And that's when they knew it had started.

Everyone in the club stopped doing whatever they were doing and put their attention on the stage.

Taehyung already had his eyes fixed on the stage so did the others along with our bunny boy.

And then he made the entry.

The music changed to a very slutty, seductive tune, and then they saw him. Slowly the male started moving his body according to the rhythm, having the signature seductive smirk plastered on his lips, and when the beat increased, he moved his body fast, swaying his hips, touching himself in the most seductive way possible, casually looking at the shouting crowd who were just in lost of words, they were considering themselves fortunate to be able to see him dance like that, he gave a small smile to everyone.

Biting his lower lips a little, he moved in the most beautiful way, slowly taking off the translucent fabric covering his mouth, and that's when everyone started whistling, and next he took off his upper crop top revealing his tattooed bare chest. The beats were not stopping for a moment so he danced continuously, at this point not minding the crowd, he was lost in his own world.

And there remained a almost drooling crowd as the boy took off his shorts, revealing his red lace panties, the dancer smirked at the satisfied reaction but he didn't stop, he continued dancing. And almost everyone of the men had themselves hard by witnessing the scene. But they knew too well that they will have to use their hands because they aren't lucky enough to get something off the boy.

Taehyung was fighting every bit of his mind to just jump on the stage and fuck the boy senseless.

Jungkook did too, but he wasn't confident because he knew well enough that he won't be able to do shit if he gets in a situation like that.

And finally the music stopped and he stopped dancing, bidding a quick bye, he stepped back inside the backside, getting greeted by the other strippers there. With a smile he greeted all of them.

"Jungkook!!" He squeaked as he was pinned on the wall by jungkook, Jungkook's eyes were dark, and he was subconsciously licking his lips.

"You look very hot, jimin." Jungkook mumbled in the most deepest and husky voice possible and immediately kissed jimin.

But-

He just connected their lips, not much more than that, he didn't do anything else.

Just keeping his lips connected to the elder's lips.

He couldn't do anything else, because he didn't know how to.

"Get off him you kid!" That deep voice, jungkook knew too well who that voice belonged to. And soon jimin was snatched away from jungkook.

Taehyung held jimin by the waist, not leaving the tiny bit of space between them.

"Fuck off." Jungkook mumbled a little low.

"Firstly learn how to fuck then use that word, kid." With that being said taehyung left with jimin.

"Shit!"

••••••••

New story!! This is gonna be the most smutiest book I will ever write. I don't have any confidence for this book.

So vote and comment.