three

"Kook?! You don't know what's porn?" Hoseok was visibly shocked when jungkook asked what's porn. Don't get him wrong, Hoseok knew jungkook is innocent but not this much innocent. I mean who doesn't know what's porn?

"Yeah,...... what's that?" Jungkook asked with the same confusion laced on his voice, he seriously didn't know what that meant. For him it's just a four letter word.

"It's kind of movie or you can say videos, the........dirty ones." Hoseok tried his best to explain it without sounding that dirty and guilty, but it wasn't helping as jungkook still had the confused frown on his face, big doe eyes staring up at the elder with utmost curiosity to know what porn meant.

"You know where two people do...........it?" Hoseok tried again, but the same innocent stare was making him feel guilty.

"It?" Jungkook asked.

"It's.............-"

"Where people have sex." Yoongi suddenly chimed in, giving zero fucks if he sounded inappropriate, if he was ruining the innocence of an adult child or if his voice came out loud in the canteen.

"Sex?!" Jungkook's face reddened as he heard the word, it wasn't that unfamiliar to him, he has heard about it and has also read it in his biology book. So he does know what that means but he hasn't seen it or knows the way people do it. After all he is innocent.

"Yes." Yoongi replied bluntly, he was literally ready to ruin the child's innocence at this point, after all jungkook has to know about this, it's important in a way.

"Yoongi, you're too straightforward." Hoseok said, looking at Yoongi signaling at Jungkook's very flustered state, the kid was literally gonna burst. Yoongi just casually shrugged, giving Hoseok the 'I don't fucking care' look.

"So kookie, porn is where people have sex with each other and if you wanna know how to have sex with jimin, then search it up in the internet and watch videos and spare us, please!" Yoongi said, he was ruining Jungkook's innocence.

"Shut up Yoongs! Let the kid have his innocence!" A voice got the threes attention as three cups of cappuccino was placed on the table. There stood a tall, wide shouldered man, glaring at Yoongi first and then patting Jungkook's hair.

"What can I do when he literally asks me how to have sex with jimin?! It's good to have him watch porn." Yoongi replied, raising his hands in surrender.

"Okay, shut up. And jungkook, why do you wanna fuck jimin so bad?" Jin took a seat next to jungkook and asked the child who was busy sipping on his coffee, not even remembering that they were discussing about porn a minute ago.

"Because I like him. He is hot." Jungkook replied dumbly, he specifically didn't have a reason. He just found jimin hot so he wanted to fuck him, isn't that what people do?

"Kook, I know he is hot but also he is a big slut. Are you sure about this?" Jin asked the younger.

"Yes!" Jungkook replied, not aware of just who he was talking about fucking. Jimin. Not an easy target if you ask. Fuck no, Jimin's a huge slut, and everyone knew that so did jungkook, so why did he specifically want to fuck jimin? He is hot and all but still, if someone wants to protect their pride and ego, they better stay away from jimin.

"Babe, don't stop him. Anyways he is getting older so let hil discover. And jimin won't act like he does with other people." Namjoon came in from behind, slipping his right hand on jin's waist, pulling the older closer until their shoulders met. Yoongi mentally cringed even though he was also in the same condition, leaning onto Hoseok.

And jungkook was just wondering, his mind flying to different places, thinking about everything seemingly impossible, like going to Mars, buying the moon and fucking jimin.