four

Jimin's hand dangerously reached for something, jungkook didn't even notice. Getting lost in embarrassment, jungkook couldn't even move. But the thing that happened next was totally unexpected!

"Ah!" Jungkook shrieked, looking down abruptly. His breath hitched, body stiffened and he almost felt like crying. While jimin was smirking, completely not caring about jungkook. His hand was wrapped on Jungkook's member.

"What kookie? You don't like it?" Jimin's tone came out teasingly, Looking directly into Jungkook's eyes, not sparing any sympathy.

"You! Stop." Jungkook sounded weak, he hated that he sounded weak right now. Jimin's smirk just widened, the helplessness of jungkook was very entertaining.

"Why kookie? Doesn't tops love it when bottoms pleasure them? Then why are you protesting this? You should be enjoying this." Jimin replied, while his hand worked down on Jungkook's dick, slowly pumping it. Jungkook was losing control.

"I said...... s....stop!" Even though jungkook hated it, he couldn't deny the pleasure, Jimin's hands were perfect, the hard contact of his hand and Jungkook's cock was extremely pleasant. Jimin was very skilled in this, he started off slowly but now he was fastening his pace in pumping Jungkook's cock.

"Aren't you feeling good, kookie? Then why do you want me to stop?" Jimin again used his seductive voice. This bitch didn't have any plans of stopping.

Vibrations flowed through Jungkook's veins. Suppressing his moans that were somehow escaping, their positions were long switched, with jungkook now leaning back on the couch while jimin was right in front of his eyes, straddled on the couch with jungkook, keeping their distance between their pelvis. Jimin didn't stop seeing the reaction, instead started rubbing his hands up and down on Jungkook's cock more intensely.

"No~~ ah~" Jungkook couldn't control his moans anymore, the pleasure was too much, it was beyond his limits. The feeling was new but very good. Yes, this person has never masturbated in his life.

"I know you like it. Didn't you always want me to do this? So obviously it will feel good. You like right, Kookie?" Jimin's gaze was dangerously beautiful, the way he said that sounded strange but good, the way he looked was dangerous but still jungkook wanted him.

"No!" Jungkook's cock was ready to burst, the unfamiliar feeling at the pit of his stomach was strange but still the urge to release was addictive. And soon he came in his pants.

"Huh? Yeah didn't even last 15 minutes! Weak kookie!" Jimin snickered, retreating his hand from Jungkook's cock, rubbing it off with the tissue.

Jungkook was in a daze, he couldn't process what just happened. He just had the best feeling of his life a minute ago. It was surely strange but very good. He just had his first orgasm.

But then it clicked in his brain!

"You?!" Jungkook wanted to shout, fucking kill this slut. But he couldn't.

"What? Don't even think of accusing me. I know you have wanted this. You should be grateful that I did it for you. Because for one you are too much of a fucking pussy to pull of a move, and secondly you are too innocent. So from now don't even bother me jungkook. This is what I can do for you. Bye, goodnight!" That goodnight sounded more like 'fuck off', jimin just casually rose from the couch and went inside his room as if nothing happened.

As if he almost didn't fucking sexually harrassed the poor innocent kid.

"You fucking bitch! You are gonna regret this!"

And now you can already tell that this bitch is about to watch porn and learn all the things but the real question was can he do it even after learning all that.

~~~~~~~

Vote and comment.

And now I will go and jump inside the pool of holy water. Bye. Amen.