Rosalie and Emmett fanfic

A/N: This next fanfic is a short moment with Emmett and Rosalie that happens not long after the first two fanfics about them.

Emmett's POV

I was again creaming Jasper at Black Ops when my amazing wife, Rosalie, walks over and wraps her arms around me. I smile and end Jasper's lame character's life quickly grinning as I snipe his head. "Head shot" I mutter and laugh. Jasper sighs and gets up, "yah yah, here's your 20" he says handing me a crisp 20 dollar bit. "Thank ya, my bro. pleasure kicking your ass, AGAIN" I yell laughing. Jazz just rolls his eyes and disappears outside.

Rose giggles and pulls me upstairs. I follow more than willingly and she shuts the door. I pull her on top of me and she smiles twisting a piece of my brown hair between her long pale fingers. "Emmybear, do you know how much I love you?" she asked after a moment. I chuckled quietly and shook my head grinning. She giggled and tugged on my hair. "Well, I love you a lot. Like a whole lot... and I am so very very thankful that I have you. You help me more than you realize and I don't think you know how much you mean to me, how much you keep me sane" she explained quietly.

Rosalie's POV

He looked into my golden eyes and stayed silent while I continued. "I love you more than the whole wide world and the whole wide universe, Emmett McCarty. I am grateful that I have you by my side and I am grateful that I have you to fill the hole of things that are missing in my life. You are my personal teddy bear that saves me from permanently falling into a life of envy and hurt. Thank you so much. I will never be able to repay you and for that I am sorry but I am too selfish to give you up because I don't deserve you at all. And it's a miracle that you actually love me back..." I admitted smiling slightly.

"Of course I love you, Rosalie. And it is I, that doesn't deserve you. Don't be sorry, you saved me from that bear and gave me a new life. I am so very happy that you found the will to refuse my blood and travel all that way to get Carlisle to change me. Thank you, thank you so so much" Emmett whispered kissing me passionately. I smiled against his soft lips glad to have released all my inner thoughts. And we both began our forever after together.