💥🗿How could you!?

Cheater Kirishima!

Ship- Kiribaku!

Place: Common room.

Bakugou was going up to his floor to go see Kirishima. But, what he saw was devastating.

Kirishima was coming on to Kaminari who was trying to get away from him.

"Kirishima you're dating Bakugou! Stop this!" Kaminari shouted finally pushing Kirishima off him.

"Tsk. I don't like him. The only reason I was with him is so I could copy his work." The read head said.

Katsuki was heartbroken. He accidentally let out a sob catching the others' attention.

"Bakugou!" Kaminari shouted as Bakugou ran and Kaminari slapped Kirishima.

Kaminari ran to his dorm to process the whole situation as Kirishima ran after Bakugou.

They made it to the common room where the class was. "I can't believe you would do that to me!" Bakugou shouted catching the class's attention.

"I didn't mean it!" Kirishima said. "Oh, so coming onto Kaminari and trying to kiss him as he tells you to leave him alone is nothing huh!?" The blond yelled as tears slowly slid down his slightly reddened cheeks.

The class stared wide-eyed not believing the scene in front of them was real.

"I gave you everything! I told you things my parents didn't even know! Then, you dare to cheat on me and throw all of that out the window!" Bakugou screamed.

"I'm sorry..." The redhead said scratching his neck.

"You're sorry!? Sorry isn't going to cut it. You h-hurt me. I can't forgive you after this..." The blonde said and shrugged.

"I don't know why I thought I was lovable anyways. Look at me, I'm nothing special." Boom Boom Badum said while chuckling sadly.

Part 2 Coming Later!