Talk

"Thank you."

Hinata knelt down in the dormant roses of her garden. "Hello," she spoke softly. "Please make sure you wake up in the spring..."

"Lady Hinata.".

The girl stood up, "O-oh, Neji nii-san... Good morning."

"Hm," he cleared his throat, looking around at the bed of sleeping roses, "TenTen said you were acting strange yesterday."

Hinata dropped her gaze to Neji's hands. She wondered if he really cared for her, despite their family drama.

"Is it Naruto again?"

She jerked her head up and blushed, "It-it isn't like that!"

Neji gave her a look as if to say 'who do you think you're lying to?' 'byakugan can sre through your lies'.

"A-ah yes... well... I heard that Sakura-chan was to marry him.. it makes my heart ache a bit even though I know she's a good person... Y-you're lucky, nii-san. You're marrying someone you've known for a long time. But me... Maybe fate isn't allowing us to be together..."

Neji sighed. "I can't argue with fate.."
Hinata smiled, "Tell TenTen not to be concerned for me... and give TenTen the world."

He smirked, "Hn. I'll try," he said, walking away.

"U-um... N-neji nii-san... how does one get over a disappointment?"

"Well. I for one, would choose to trick my mind.... then I can manipulate my heart any way I choose."

She bowed, "Thank you."

A/n: Oop- is this.... A TRIPLE UPDATE? 👀👀👀👀👀