Relaxing is hard work

"Pack now. We leave tomorrow."

While on his way home, Neji had bumped into Neji.

"Oiiii! Nejii! Say! Say! You saw Hinata just now, eh?? How is she doing?"

"She's fine," he said, brushing past the blonde.

"Ah, that's good... that's good.. C-Congrats with TenTen, by the way..."

Neji nodded, carrying on with his business while Naruto debated on seeing Hinata.

Ino's voice rang in Neji's ears. "Neji-san!" she yelled, "TenTen collapsed earlier... We just took her home."

The girl examined his poker face carefully, thinking she would see some type of worry. Instead, all she got was a nod and he walked away slowly.

"Sheesh," she mumbled. "What type of husband are you going to be..."

Neji stopped and turned, glaring at the kunoichi. She probably shouldn't have said that.

"I'm going to be the type of husband that understands that his wife can take care of herself. I wonder if you'll be the type who can mind her own business."

Ino blushed with embarrassment as Neji left.

Naruto laughed, pointing at the girl, "You got tolddd!"

"MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, NARUTO!" she growled in anger.

"Hm... what type if wife will I be...?"

-----

Neji opened the door to TenTen's house and walked in. Seeing her on the couch it a blanket over her, Neji crouched down towards her face, pushing a wild hair behind her ear.

Though he slid his arm around TenTen, she would not move; instead, she groaned softly with displeasure. Neji took his arm away in hopes not to wake her.

"Hn."

Placing the back of his hand over her forehead, he sensed that she had a temperature.

"..I told her to take it easy on the wedding preparations.... now she overworked herself.... I need a towel and some color water...."

Throughout the day, Neji changed the cool water and rung TenTen's towel. He took care of her, nursing her back to health until his eyelids began drooping.

The boy placed the cooled fabric against his fiancée's head one last time before laying his head by her's, sitting on the floor with crossed legs.

Later Neji awoke to the smell of food and the sound of TenTen humming.

He frowned and stood up making his way to the kitchen.

"Ah, Neji! I cooked. Let's eat."
"Just what the hell do you think you're doing??"

TenTen sighed, "Oh, Neji."
He shook his head and walked towards the girl, grasping her shoulders tightly.

"Neji-"

"Don't ever overwork yourself again. Understood?"
"Oh this is a rare sight."

Neji took his hands off of the girl's shoulders, crossing his arms instead.

"Hyuga Neji actually displaying emotion..."

He looked away, causing TenTen to slightly giggle. "Whatever," he said, walking away, "We're going on a vacation, got it?"

"Pack now. We leave tomorrow."

A/n: HUH??? A VACATION IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FALL??? eh i suppose it's alright... it's only October in this book anyways lol