Our Day's Turn Into Years (chapter 2)

Previously
But he couldn't. He missed his chance to try and stop him from leaving. Now he didn't know what to do.
——————————————————

Third P.O.V

It's been about two months since Kaminari was forced to leave UA by his father. The bakusquad hasn't really been the same after that incident. Bakugou has the letter and picture that Denki 'gave him' hanging up in his room. Whenever he would try to kiss someone or even fuck somebody, be would only see the blonde. Bakugou hated it because he would be reminded how much he could've done to help the smaller male. Everyone could see the personality changes that happened to the members of the bakusquad, even their teachers. Bakugou's ego started to get worse, and the other three tried their best to be there for everyone. This kept up until graduation, the four stayed in touch and they remembered Denki no matter what they did. They even celebrated the blonde's birthday.

However Denki he changed a lot over the years. Two months after he left UA his mom took him. She chained him up, didn't feed him, and she made him stay outside in a thunderstorm. Where he got struck by lightning which led to him getting lightning scars on the left side of his stomach, on the left side of his neck, and his whole entire left arm. He dyed his hair black and blue so he wouldn't be that noticeable if he ever ran into his former classmates. However whenever there was a fight that either Red Riot, Ground Zero, Cellophane, or Pinky was involved in, Denki would always watch them. He never knew why but he enjoyed seeing his friends fight, but he always left as soon as the fight ended. He even wore a hoodie to cover up his face.

His mother made him start off by doing small crimes, and because that's what his mother wanted he did it. Little by little he started to get stronger and stronger. His mother also wanted him to get married to a nice young girl who helped improve Denki's quirk. He soon was able to make a line of electricity so that it was easier to capture people. However the young girl and Denki both new something that Denki's mother didn't know, and that was that the two of them were both gay. So nothing ever happened between them, they just worked together.

Denki's P.O.V

The news was the same old shit. All it talked about was the new Heros and what not. However when it talked about my former classmates I paid attention. "Hey pikabitch do you think you'll be compatible with my switch?" My 'wife' asked me. I think Kiri already did it or no. "I don't know, I think one of my old, friends tried once. But I don't know how that ended." I told her. She only gave me an understanding look, then walked away again. I turned off the T.V, and started to make my way to the gym that my mother had. It can be really boring when there's nothing to do so there wasn't a point. I walked out of that room and made my way to the track outside. I started to run some laps around the track as thoughts started to fill my head.

Honestly I'm surprised that my mother hasn't asked me for any money that I make from the jobs that I take on. They make a lot of money sometimes. But a couple of days ago she wanted me to start thinking about having a kid, and looking into adding more people to work with. We figured out the kid problem and just adopted a eleven year old girl. My mother never knew and never will know about my feelings for the pro hero: Ground Zero. She doesn't know about the note that I wrote to him. Hell she doesn't even know that I'm fucking gay. Nor will she ever.

There was a headline on the newspaper that was titled: Denki Kaminari is thought to be working with the most wanted villain!

It was actually pretty funny to even read. I almost laughed my ass off, damn I'm starting to sound like Bakugou. "KAMI! FINISH UP THIS LAP AND COME BACK INSIDE! YOU JUST GOT ANOTHER OPENING!" I looked over to see my gay ass wife. Honestly my mother couldn't have found a betterM person to force me to marry.

Bakugou's P.O.V

"You want me to what!?" I yelled in the office. "Try and gain the most wanted villains trust?" A detective told me in a way that sounded like a question. This motherfucker really thinks that I'd be able to not fuck this up. I barely know anything about this person, the only thing that was ever caught on camera or photos are just strands of black hair sometimes a glimpse of blue but that's it. There's nothing else about this guy.

There's no promising that I won't fuck up. Every single undercover mission that I go on I need to know a lot about them if I don't need to worry about fucking up. This however is gonna be a tough one. But that also means that I could get a chance to see him again. I can never get his voice out of my head. His sweet, and calming fucking voice.

"Uh Ground Zero?" I looked up at him and sighed. "I guess I'll give this shit a shot." I mumbled. That shitty detective must have thanked me about thirty times before he left. Now I have to ring up fucking Raccoon eyes to get me an outfit. Right now the only thought going through my head is the thought of seeing him again. Seeing that smile, the little ball of energy.

I'm so close. The only way to see him again is if I do this. If I fuck up once that shitty ass villain won't hesitate to kill me. Which means that I can't just go up to Denki and tell him how I really feel. Fuck these shit emotions. I'm calling fucking Raccoon eyes.

A/N: Hey so this is the second chapter I really hope that you liked it! Anyway have a good day, night, or anything. Anywho the word count is: 1007 words.