Denki's 'Family'(chapter 6)

Previously
Though once they locked eyes they locked their lips two, their eyes closed, and their hands went to their respective places.
——————————————————

Denki's P.O.V
I felt myself being pushed back until the back of my legs hit something, to which Bakugou laid me down. I let him do it, I wasn't gonna stop him seeing that I don't have any reason to. However that was before Bakugou broke the kiss then told me something that didn't really surprised me. "Go, I don't wanna take this to fucking far." Of course I respected his decision seeing that it was a smart one.

Although before I got up I kissed him again. It's been far to long since I felt the feeling in my chest. Though after I broke the kiss I got up and left his room, then went straight to mine. There was a smile on my face and I couldn't stop it, however that was before reality washed over me like freezing cold water, and I realized that he was only here for a mission. Once he got me right where he needed me he was just gonna turn me in, not question about it, of course he probably wouldn't be happy about it but in the end he got his job done.

Third P.O.V
That night the smaller blonde male barely slept. He either was thinking about the fact that Bakugou was gonna turn him in when he got the chance, or due to the night terrors that he had every single night since he was in grade school. No one knew about them, not his friends, his family, Ashley, Ray, and surprisingly even Bakugou. They were to realistic, no normal person would be able to handle them, yet he could. However as the hours passed by and the sun started to rise, the smaller male was sitting on the stairs closest to the front door. Although as everyone else started to get up and make their way down stairs to see the blonde sitting on the stairs. The ash blonde was one of them, he walked over to Denki, but before he could even get close to him the smaller male got up and walked to the front door before he left the house.

Unfortunately for the black haired male he had to go see his mother that day. Both Ray and Ash knew that just by how he left the house, however Bakugou was the only one that didn't know. Now when Denki got to his mother's house he knocked three times before a woman who looked no older the sixty opened the door. She had a disappointing type of look on her face and deep down the small raven haired male knew that he was fucking screwed.

It didn't take long for his mother to tell him to get inside, and well Denki obeyed. Although once the door closed he was ordered to go to his room, and once again he obeyed his orders. The blonde waiting in the cold, dark room that used to be his own, however it was now a place where his mother kept him. Denki never liked it, visiting his mother. He never liked it because his old room was now covered with chains, something close to a sound-proof room, and anything that could be classified as a torturing device.

⚠️WARNING: slight gore & torture ahead⚠️

After awhile of being in the dark and quiet room, the door opened, revealing a woman who didn't look pleased one bit. Of course that was Denki's emedit sign to run, but he didn't. The woman walked in the room with the door closing behind her. The only thing the blonde was fucking pray that this session wouldn't be as horrible as the last one.

~Two Hours Later~

The room was silent with exceptional breathing. There was a look in the males eyes that could kill a person. His mother however wasn't fazed by this look. The males face looked fucking horrible, his arms weren't any better. There was another sound of some kind of leather hitting skin, Denki only slightly smiled before he spit out some blood. "You know damn well I'm not gonna fucking talk." Denki stated with the slight smile forming into a smile.

The mother knew that, and it got her pissed. There was another sound of leather hitting skin, this time it made the woman smile. "You saying that confirms my thought of you calling the pro-heros on me." The woman stated with a smile. However this statement led to the male falling into a shocked state. The female smiled and left the room.

The male was still there chain holding him up. There was dried up blood that was under his shirt. While there was a stream of blood coming out of the side of his mouth. Despite this the electric quirk user was still trying to get out of the chains. However he was failing. The black haired male kept up with these actions and it soon led to him being able to get out. Though by the time he did, the sun had already set.

Denki went over to the door, when he heard nothing he opened the door. Then after a minute he walked to the front door and left the house. He then walked back to his house. Of course when he got there his daughter was the first one to see him, and well all she could do was hug him. Obviously Denki felt horrible that Ash had to see him like this, he always did. However he wasn't expecting to see the ash blonde looking at him.

Bakugou's P.O.V
I was cleaning up from dinner when I heard the front door opened. I honestly didn't think anything about it. Well that was until I saw a worried look on Ash's face out of the corner of my eye. So I finished up with the dishes and walked over near the front door. I emeditly stopped walking once I saw his face.

A/N: Sorry that I haven't posted on this for a month, but I'm back now. Anyway the word count is: 1012 words.