Katsuki~(chapter 5)

Previously
While Ash walked into my room and closed the door. I knocked on the door and waited for Bakugou to open up.
——————————————————

Bakugou's P.O.V
I heard a knock on my door, so I quickly wiped my tears away. Once I did that I got up and opened up the door to reveal my new 'boss'. He looked up me and then softly smiled. His smile somehow calmer me down, it reminded me of Denki. I only noticed that he walked in the room once I saw him out of the corner of my eye. I turned around to face him and closed the door. "What do you need?" I asked him. That's when his smile turned into a grin, which only confused me. "Bakugou Katsuki, Hero name is Ground Zero, and you're ranked as the number two hero." He stated. I froze in my place and looked at him. "However despite you being a Hero I still let you join. You wanna know why?" He asked as he turned to face me. The grin he had, had now disappeared. He started to walk towards me with a straight face, no sign of any emotions. "I'll tell you. The reason being is that Kaminari just wanted to see you again without having a watch you fight in an alleyway or on a roof top." He admitted. The thought of Denki watching me and not even bothering to say something hurt me, but the fact that I didn't even realize that he was there only made me angry. Once that fucking villain was right in front of me he raised his hand, but for some reason he placed it on the side of my face. Then I felt something grab the back of my neck.

"You know I'm really glad that you decided to come here, but for Kaminari's sake don't fucking turn is in." He whispered as he looked at me. I didn't even see it till now, but this fucker is blushing. I don't know what's going through that guys head but he needs to stop thinking about it. "Can you maybe not?" I asked him harshly. He only smiled a little bit. He pulled me down by the back of my neck. I was about to pull away from him, but I heard moan. "Ahh~ Katsuki~" I froze right where I was. That moment back in high school came rushing back to me.

Denki's P.O.V
I looked over at Bakugou and he looked like he was deep in thought, but his face was red. I feel like I could check this off of my check list. However when I went to pull away from Bakugou something wrapped around my waist. I looked over at Bakugou and he was just looking at me. Those crimson eyes that could easily calm down someone. "Where the hell is Denki really?" He asked me. He really does want to see me again, he doesn't even know that I dyed my hair. "Katsu-" I was cut off by Bakugou. He moved and slammed me against the wall, and I closed me eyes as an instinct. One of his hands was around my neck, and the grip was somehow pleasurable. When I opened my eyes and looked at Bakugou I almost froze. The look in his eyes could scare anyone away. He looked at me dead in the eyes. "Don't fucking call me Katsuki." I went go answer but he continued. "Got it?" Be asked as his grip tightened around my neck. I told myself to not do anything but that didn't last once he tightened his grip again waiting for me answer. I moaned. My eyes widened and I put a hand over my mouth. He let go and backed up his face was red and I could tell that mine was too. I didn't even look at him, I could only mentally yell at myself for letting that slip out.

"I-I'm just gonna go." I murmured as I ran out of his room and went to mine. Once I got into my room I closed the door and slid down it. "I just moaned when Katsuki was choking me..." I whispered to myself. That's when it hit me. I have a choking kink. I couldn't stop rethinking about it I don't know why I just couldn't stop. I soon realized that Ash wasn't in the room which made me feel a little bit better. I looked over at the time and realized that it was almost two. So I decided to just go to the training area. I got up and threw on a black tank top with some shorts, then left. I went to the third floor, and to the training room.

~Time skip to five hours later~

I finished up with everything and threw a towel that I used over my shoulder then decided to head up to the roof. It's really calming and it's a pretty amazing view at night.

Third P.O.V
Ash looked over at the time and realized that dinner would be ready. And she knew her dad's schedule so she went to Bakugou's room, knocked on the door, then told him that dinner was really and to get her father who was on the roof. She wasn't able to say anything else before she saw the blonde flying past her. After that she just went downstairs. Bakugou on the other hand just wanted to see his friend once again. He made his way to the roof and was expected to see an energetic blonde with a smile on his face, what he wasn't expecting was to see a black haired male with lightning scars however that's exactly what he got. Bakugou didn't want to admit it but he had to, he had to admit that everything that he thought was true. But he also had to admit that for some reason he wanted to touch the lightning scars. He walked over to the other make on the roof but he didn't say anything, he literally just started to slowly run his hand down the others arm, which had a scar. This earned a sharp inhaled from the smaller male. He turned around and was shocked to see Bakugou. "Bakugou?" This was enough to snap the ash blonde put of the trance he was in. The taller male backed up and then looked the other way. "Your daughter wanted me to tell you that dinner was ready." Bakugou said. His voice saddened and Denki knew exactly why. "Look before you leave just know that Ash is adopted. I thought that it would be a good idea. To get my mother off my back." Denki admitted. Bakugou only looked at the blonde, who was gonna head down to get dinner, with a confused look. How he followed the smaller male.

That night was full of a lot of laughter, confusion, and also the occasional Denki picking on his 'wife'. However they all just had a great time. Once dinner was over Ash got up and went up to her room, while Ray, Denki's 'wife', went to her room to call up her girlfriend. The two males cleaned up after the other two and them. Once the two finished up they headed back to their rooms. However when Denki started to pass Bakugou's room he was grabbed by his wrist and pulled into the room, only to get pinned to the now closed door. "Why the hell didn't you tell me?" The taller male asked. Denki only looked at him, the look of regret was laying in his eyes. "Just tell me." Bakugou stated, now practically begging to get an answer. "Because, I didn't know if you wanted to know what I've become. I didn't want you to feel bad once you turned me in. I already know that you're here undercover or something. So I didn't want you to feel bad when you turn me in." Denki murmured as he looked to the ground. The taller male was taken back by the way the smaller blonde admitted it. Though Bakugou did feel horrible that Denki felt like he had to hide who the blonde really was so that he didn't feel bad when turning him in. However Bakugou wasn't just gonna let this go at all. The feelings that he felt towards the blonde were still there. "So that kid is yours." Bakugou murmured. This only made Denki look at him and nod his head. That's when the taller male backed away from Denki. Though the smaller male didn't really like the action he didn't utter a word.

He was to scared that if he said the wrong thing then he'd anger the usually angry blonde. Bakugou didn't even tell the smaller male to leave the room, he didn't tell him to do anything. However Denki only looked at him before he walked over to the taller male. Once he was right in front of the taller blonde he grabbed the back of Bakugou's neck and pulled him down till their lips were centimeters apart. Though once they locked eyes they locked their lips two, their eyes closed, and their hands went to their respective places.

A/N: Yeee the fifth chapter is out! Also there will be smut in the next chapter so don't worry. I got all of chu! Word count is: 1539 words.