2

"His name is Wilbur. Wilbur Soot, you may have heard of him before?" The man behind Tommy spoke up.

"Hm, now that I think about it, I may have seen your name in my comments a few times, Wilbur."

Wilbur looked me in the eyes again, "Really?" he asked.

"Yes, really. In fact, I'll have to check out your channel sometime."

He smiled, "At least I'll get some clout from this." he chuckled nervously.

"At least. My name is U/N, by the way."

He nodded, "Well, hello U/N, it's nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too, but I have to get going now. Feel free to dm me on Twitter or Instagram, my name on both of them are U/N."

"Alright, you too. Bye!"

"Bye!"

--------------------------------------

I brought my car to a complete stop in my brother's driveway and turned the radio volume down to 12. Today we were supposed to celebrate 4 mil subscribers. Even though I had three and a half million subscribers only a month ago my channel had been climbing quickly, whatever I was doing to attract all of these people I would have to keep it up.

I swung my car door open and dragged myself out of my now stopped car. I put my keys in my pocket and strode over to my trunk. The only reason I had to go to the store was to get a few drinks for my brother's house, as he had run out of anything that I enjoyed drinking. Pulling out the large bottle/container of [F/S/D] I carried it over to my brother's front door. I knocked on the door with my foot, automatically hearing screaming.

"Oh come on! I hit you, there's no way you didn't die!" He yelled.

I put the container down on the doorstep and began to move everything from my trunk to sit by it. I knew he wouldn't have the time to help me move everything.

I turned the doorknob carefully and peeked my head inside, the screams of shock, and occasionally anger, getting louder. I began to bring everything inside and straight to his counter.

I knocked on the wall of the hallway, the only response I received being "What the fuck?!"

I laughed half-heartedly and made my way down to my brother's room. I peeked my head in, and while being sure that I would be completely out of frame.

"Psst, George. Forgetting something." I said, chuckling and shaking my phone back and forth with his stream pulled up on it.

Ok, so, maybe I know a bit more about Wilbur than a let into, but I really didn't know it was him until he said his name. I wasn't very involved in my brother's stream life, the most I knew about it was when he would rant to me about 'The Dream Smp' as he would call it. Nobody knew we were siblings, and we planned to keep it that way. I was more focused on games like Overwatch and Phasmaphobia than Minecraft even though I still played it on my channel. I was more of a horror streamer, either that or I was a complete catfish. I didn't even know what George's friends looked like as I wasn't very big on watching other streamers.

George's head immediately snapped in my direction, a confused look washing over his face before he remembered why I was here.

"Hey guys, I gotta end the stream here. I forgot I had stuff to do. Goodbye!"

He waited a second for his friends to say it back and shut down his stream, not bothering to raid anyone like he usually does. He powered off his computer and stood, a smile pulling at his lips.

"Y/N!" He shouted, opening his arms for a hug.

"George!" I matched his excited tone and stepped into his arms, hugging him tightly.