Chapter 18

Thank you so much for everyone who posted a review and for everyone following! It means so much! :)

Slight angst with a splash of fluff! :)

To all the comments: - WOW! I'm blown away! All I ask is that you bear with me! :) :)

Please follow and continue reading the story when updated, it's pretty cool! :)

Enjoy Chapter Eighteen!

Let me know your thoughts so far! Trust me, it helps loads! :) Stay safe beautiful people!

HAPPY READING! :)

******************************

Noah is 9 Months old and closing in on 10. The separated couple try their best to coexist and make it work. Is it easy? Fuck no!

Hermione smiled, "Thank you, Harry, for helping me move."

Harry looked around and frowned, "Was this flat always this bloody small?"

He scrunched up his nose, "And what's that smell?"

Hermione stomped her foot, "Harry!"

He laughed, "I think it's smaller than Malfoy's bathroom."

Hermione rolled her eyes, "Very funny, I don't have the kind of money he does."

Harry picked up a cheap ornament, "Obviously."

He looked over her shoulder as if expecting to find Malfoy hiding behind and asked, "Where is he anyway?"

Hermione felt her face fall, "He's looking after Noah."

Ginny rolled her eyes, "You're an idiot."

They turned to stare at her.

She shrugged, "What? You were thinking it, I just said it aloud."

Hermione crossed her arms over her chest and stared down the redhead, "Why? Because I wanted time?"

Ginny refused to back down, "Time for what exactly?"

Hermione opened her mouth to retort but the fiery witch cut her off, "You're overthinking again, you had a perfectly good man and what do you do?"

Hermione grimaced but raised a brow.

Ginny narrowed her eyes and spat, "You find the first bloody excuse to chuck him and run away from something meaningful."

Hermione tried to defend weakly, "That is not..."

Ginny interrupted again, "You might have everyone fooled but not me."

Harry whistled and averted his gaze; he knew better than to step in when his wife was on a roll.

Ginny softened her tone, "I can see how upset you are."

Hermione stared at the faint flecks of mud on her trainers and muttered miserably, "I did what's best."

Ginny mocked, "Bullshit, it was the worst possible thing you could have done."

Harry nodded, "I'm with Ginny on this, you're acting completely irrational."

He raised a brow, "Are you sure you're not pregnant?"

Hermione shrieked, "Fuck no!"

Ginny peered into her face, "You do look rather flushed."

Hermione turned away, picked up a box and yelled over her shoulder, "Screw you guys."

Draco smiled tenderly, "Good boy, Noah, you ate all your porridge."