"vlogmas day two-hundred and forty!"

chapter sixteen: vlogmas day two-hundred and forty!

welcome to the chapter with THE WORST title bc it is currently 1am, i am too tired to search for a better quote to name the chapter, and it was actually a quote from this chapter—so happy holidays <3

someone wanna tell me why i'm attracted to this strange man scratching his nose ??????????

Josie's pov

SATURDAY NIGHT (cont'd). "How about we order both and split them?" I stared across the table as Ashton and Emma decided on what they wanted to eat. I found observing them to be fun, mostly because I felt that their relationship was so different from my relationship with Luke. Not in a bad way, of course. I just found it interesting to see how they functioned.

"You okay?" I looked over at Calum as he whispered to me and I looked over at him, smiling wide as I nodded my head. Basically, all that was playing inside my head was the conversation I had with Luke before leaving the hotel. I was over the moon with how it had gone and couldn't stop thinking about it. "You seemed glum as soon as your boy toy left for the bathroom, so I just wanted to make sure."

"Did you consider the correlation?" I joked which caused Calum to snicker as he brought his glass up to his lips. From the corner of my eye, I saw Luke walk back into the room and I smiled as our eyes met; he was sporting a dopey kind of smile and my heart fluttered at the sight.

"Damn—you two are obsessed with each other," Calum observed, elbowing my side gently as he poked fun. I glanced at him and physically stuck my tongue out like an eight year old before looking back at Luke who had reached the table.

"Did'ya decide?" he asked, and he received a nod from me in response. I told him what I had chosen, pointing to it on the menu. "Sounds like a good choice—I might get the same." Luke gently bumped his foot into mine and I smiled, sending him a glance before bumping his foot with my own, in response. I laid my head on Luke's shoulder and he chuckled before placing his lips amidst my curled hair.

"Okay—I'm ordering drinks for everyone, so pick your poison." I lifted my head as Calum spoke and I sent him a confused look. "You're all acting so fucking boring—I demand some fun."

"I won't turn down a free drink," Ashton declared, immediately grabbing the drink menu and beginning to browse. We had already ordered wine for the table, so I guess Calum was looking to get everyone at least a little tipsy. I looked across the table at Emma to see that she was looking at me.

"No tequila," I joked with her which caused her eyes to roll as she let out a scoff.

"Jo—will you come to the bathroom with me?" Emma asked, clearly having an ulterior motive. I nodded and we excused ourselves before getting up from our seats and leaving the room.