✞︎ 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚜 ✞︎

this is such a cute prompt bye

ʟᴇᴏɴ ᴋᴇɴɴᴇᴅʏ:

“it was really that bad?”

leon thinks he's a fucking shield, so naturally he doesn't exactly expect to come out with cuts and bruised on him. so when he dislocated his ankle, the smartass tried to object and say he didn't.

ᴄʜʀɪs ʀᴇᴅғɪᴇʟᴅ:

“thanks, but i could have done that myself.”

with chris being out and exposed to do much stuff all the time, being in the bsaa and all, he would always let you patch up his wounds. afterwards chris feels a little bad, as if he's bearing a burden on you, but he knows its fine.

ᴊᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴜʟʟᴇʀ:

“whatever you say, boss.”

truth be told, jake couldn't really give a shit whether you patched him up or not, but he does secretly like it a little.

ᴊɪʟʟ ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ:

“thanks, i owe you one!”

you and jill are in such a healthy relationship that you just help eachother whenever you can, no 'taking turns' or anything.

ᴄʟᴀɪʀᴇ ʀᴇᴅғɪᴇʟᴅ:

“guess it's on me next time then?”

she says it jokingly, cause she knows somehow, you'll still end up doing it next time. but it's okay, cause she says she pays up for it in her love.

ᴄᴀʀʟᴏs ᴏʟɪᴠᴇɪʀᴀ:

“nah, you don't have to-”

carlos feels a little bad about it. he's a UBCS soldier, he's trained in literal rescue, which means he could probably save a life if he had to. it's still sweet to him, and he understands the intimate aspect of it.

ᴀᴅᴀ ᴡᴏɴɢ:

“damn, didn't know you were trained this well. i'm impressed.”

and she truly is. as a merc, ada never saw somebody (who wasn't in emt or had any medical training) know that much about medics. maybe one day, she'll ask you to teach her.