✞︎ 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚢𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚝 ✞︎

(Ik the original prompt was for part nemmy but nemmys a tyrant so, it's a little easier to write.)

ʟᴇᴏɴ ᴋᴇɴɴᴇᴅʏ:

honestly? leon couldn't care less. as long as you don't actually hurt people it's not bothering anyone and he still loves you the same.

ᴄʜʀɪs ʀᴇᴅғɪᴇʟᴅ:

he finds it to be a... less than satisfactory situation. chris really hates it at first but he grows to live with it, because it's part of you and it could never change.

ᴊᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴜʟʟᴇʀ:

not gonna front, i don't think he'd like it. probably because it's rare for him to 'fall in love's anyway. any special requirements just ruin it. it's not that he doesn't want to be friends, but he doesn't wanna babysit you.

ᴊɪʟʟ ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ:

knowing jill's traumatising past with the real nemesis, she's no doubt hesitant at first. unlike the others shes determined to get the cure and free you from your pain. so when she found out it was incurable, it was a little devastating. but jill doesn't love only the human part of you, she loves all of you.

ᴄʟᴀɪʀᴇ ʀᴇᴅғɪᴇʟᴅ:

when you had first told her, claire didn't know what to make of it. but it became a really fascinating thing, you being able to control a really powerful part of yourself. it was more of a skill then something holding your relationship down.

ᴄᴀʀʟᴏs ᴏʟɪᴠᴇɪʀᴀ:

carlos will still take care of you and protect you no matter what. a genetic mutation you can control is nothing that can stop that.

ᴀᴅᴀ ᴡᴏɴɢ:

no. instant pass. nothing personal, but ada's not one for committing. committing to a personal relationship while also taking care of a half-tyrant? no thanks.

ᴘɪᴇʀs ɴɪᴠᴀɴs:

he does the first thing he's always thought to do when he's unsure of what happens next. he calls chris and asks him how the hell he's supposed to react to this. chris tells him to follow what he thinks is right. well, it's not hurting anybody, so he'd say it's okay.

ᴀʟʙᴇʀᴛ ᴡᴇsᴋᴇʀ:

being that he's.. well, albert wesker, i don't think he'd care even a little.