CONNECTION WITH LAND OF HUMANS....

"What way...., I will do anything to save my kingdom." , I said in a determined voice.

"BOOK OF FORTUNE", Mr. Mackenzie said in a worried and husky voice.

Mr. Mackenzie looked at me and again said
"Book of fortune has all the answers but it can tell only to those with pure soul. And....you are the one with the most pure soul princess."
"Where it is now?" I said with a questionable look.
" In the land of humans....." He said

"What?... Bu...but we can't go there right. Dad told me once that nobody can never visit land of humans so how Book of fortune go there , who take it there and how will we get it?", I said in an extremely curious voice.

"You are right princess no one but you.. you and only you can visit there. So princess there are still many things you don't know about yourself.

When you were born, demons attacked our kingdom, to kill you and we almost lose you. But the magical forest which has the only way to visit the land of humans gives you life . And this is the only reason you have secret powers inside and that's why you are connected with the land of humans and without a human partner you are incomplete or i can say your powers are slothful without a human. Princess!! You have the powers to convert dead to alive , to cure all the miseries of the world and if you have the powers to save this world you also havr powers to destroy the whole world with your just wrong step , so be careful while using your powers. "

I was hell shocked after another revelation of my identity and powers. I was dumbstruck and slowly trying to digest the reality.

He looked at me and again started
"Asangre was always behind you , he wanted to use you to fulfill his evil demands. That's why we always keep you secret and put so many restrictions on you , this was necessary at that time but now only you can save our kingdom. You parents are in cage of Asangre. You have to go to the land of humans as soon as possible. As now you are alone , Asangre can anytime take the advantage of this and attack on you. Book of Fortune is in the land of humans. You just have to find it. And then it will help you to find the person who is destined with you to save our kingdom. You will find a bit glimpse of your actual powers once you enter the land of humans and once you find your destiny all your powers will reveal slowly. And then only you can enter the castle which is protecting the magical sword .

Come with me princess. I have to give you something. It will help you there. I silently follow Mr. Mackenzie.

He take me to a big store room type area. He open a big royal chest and take a wand and magical ball.
"This is our royal magical wand use it when you will be in danger it will help you. And this is a magical ball it will give you some hints which help you in finding Book of Fortune."
"

So , Miss Aleena Asteria are you ready for this , Are you ready to put you life in danger to save our kingdom??"
"Yes Mr. Mackenzie, i am ready. If i have to sacrifice my life to save my kingdom i will not hesitate a bit.", I said in a determined voice.
"Good, i expected this determination from you. Lyra will take you to the magical forest but from there you have to do your journey alone. Good luck, Aleena . My work is done here.

Mr. Mackenzie blessed me and shakes hand with me and left from there. So the most adventurous or dangerous part of my life start from here . Mix of lots of emotions are bursting inside me. I left with lyra. Lyra is the name of my pet Pegasus.

I was flying over my kingdom, seeing happy children playing, women and men are doing there work

I was flying over my kingdom, seeing happy children playing, women and men are doing there work . A very happy and peaceful environment was around. And i pledged to myself to do anything to keep my kingdom peaceful and away from all the miseries.

Lyra, landed me in front of magical forest. I gently caresses her hair and bid her good bye . Lyra flew over the sky and soon disappear between clouds.

I turned and look dark scary forest in front of me. I was scared but let me determined enough to enter the forest. And i took my steps forward.

   _____________________________________

So from here the real adventure of Aleena starts.

What you all think what happens in the land of humans?

Will she able to find the book of fortune and her destined partner? Well , actually the thing Matter is 'How' she will find them ?

To know stay tuned ʘ‿ʘ

How you like it , do leave reviews and forgive me for grammatical mistakes. And all the advices are always welcomed (ʘᴗʘ✿)

Thank you
Yours baby writer
~Nikita