Combat Gentleman

Pov: You're playing video games and your boyfriend walks in and starts play with you, but he's also a British gentleman from the 1800's

"Darling I have made lunch, would you like some?" He says as he walks in the room. You can't hear him with your headset on. You whine as you loose the battle to the boss again. He walks over to you and takes the headset off. You blush as you look up at him.

"Oh hello love. would you like to play also."

"Sure, I guess I could."

You hand him the controller and he sits on the floor beside you. You press the X button to start the game. The instructions pop up on the screen and he reads them carefully. The game starts and he staying still while monsters are going after him. 

"You have to move, love."

"I forgot which button..."

"Here just do this."

You move the joystick up, then he starts moving towards the monster, pressing all the buttons and doing random moves. He falls into a hole for secret hiding and he flinches. You giggled and double pressed X to get out. He sighs and blushes as the monsters came towards him. He killed two monsters and then got killed. You giggled and he pouts at the T.V .

"That was stress inducing, are you sure you should be playing this..."

"Yeahh its fun."

"I felt like I was dying of a heart attack..."

"Really, would you mind playing again?"

"Fine, I guess it wouldn't hurt to play again..."

He presses the X button and looks at the instructions, and nodded and started the game. He went towards the monsters killing five of then by doing the special attack move. Your jaw dropped and he chuckled at your face. He kills more monsters quickly getting to the boss, he lands some hits then quickly dies. You look at the screen seeing how he beat your high score. You gasp and he puts the controller down, with a cheeky smile on his face.

"You lied!"

"Really? How darling?"

"You told me you never played this game before,"

"I haven't really, I just bought it for you since you wanted it"

"but you-"

"Come eat lunch darling..."

"Fine but we're battling afterwards"

"Of course,"

You charge the other controller and run after him. He puts you on his back and you guys go eat a nice lunch.