Working Gentleman

Pov: You and your boyfriend are working out, but he's also a British gentleman from the 1800's

You get off the treadmill breathing heavily. Danny hands you a towel and you smile at him. You wipe the sweat off you forehead and nose. He blushed while handing you your water bottle.  

"You had very good form, darling."

"Is that an excuse for you to look at my ass?"

"No no I was just checking your form?"

"Whatever you say, love."

"Next on the list you have your F workout."

"Your favorite part right?" 

"Indeed it is my favorite part seeing how flexible you are."

"If you say so, remember you have to do them also." 

He groans and you grab two mats. You go over to the place you usually go at. You start stretching your arms before laying down the mats. You sit down and do the butterfly, you giggle at Danny struggling. After 15 seconds go by you open your legs and rotate your hips, you stretch your upper body to the left and Danny tries his best to copy you. 

"Dar-ling h-how in the world?"

"You said this was your favorite part."

"Right.."

You switch over to the right after 15 seconds, while humming a tune that came to mind. Danny struggles to copy you and you smile as he looks back at you. You rotate your hips one more time before going straight down the middle. Danny looks at you with a smirk, before you faked cough. He went down as much as he could. You giggle and stand up. You bend forward and wrap you arms and hold your legs. Danny copies you and falls back. You giggle again and watch him stand up. You stood up and stretched your arms again, then you go over to Danny.

"Stop trying to look at me or you'll fall over again."

"W-well darling you'd have to stop being so beautiful.."

Once you both finish your flexibility workout, you sat up and rolled the mat up. You put it in the dirty mat pile before wiping your sweat. Danny comes up behind you with a full face of sweat and blush. You smile and drink some of your water. Danny reads the list and sighs in relief. You giggle and start to walk to the gym. Danny hands you his jacket, and you thank him.

"Ahhhhh I'm starving, can we go get McDonald's."

"But we just came from the gym?"

"Yes we did, now can we pleaseee go to McDonald's."

"Eh- Sure why not?"