Billie Eilish

Billie's POV:

Me and Y/N have been friends for years now. I love her so much. I want to spend every minute with her. Of course I tell no one this, because I know how crazy I'd sound.

Her and I were in our hotel room, I was touring in Chicago. I was sat on the bed, Y/N was by the dresser on her phone. I couldn't help but stare at her, she's beautiful, no perfect. She looked up from her phone and at me. But I didn't stop, I couldn't stop. "Stop staring at me your making me nervous." She said with a playful yet serious tone "What would you do if I kissed you right now?" I asked nervously, "I don't know, is John Quiñones going to pop out of no where?" (A/N: That's a reference to a show called what would you do? So if you get it then you get it lol) I laughed at her statement "I'm serious what would you do?" I asked "I don't know, haha" I bit my lip and looked at her. I could tell she was getting nervous. I got up and walked toward her. At this point there was just a few inches between our bodies, I quickly changed that by grabbing her waist and kissing her lips. She kissed back. But then pulled away, "Now you know what I'd do if you kissed me." She smiled after saying that, god she is gorgeous. She then grabbed my face and started kissing me again. I grabbed her waist pulling her body close to mine, leaving no room between us.

After we were out of breath, I pulled away from her. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her "Yes, Bil. I love you" I smiled, "I love you too. Babe." She laughed, "Shut up" playfully rolling her eyes