s e v e n

If some of you got confused by chapter two because of Jungkook was studying for English when the next day was his first schoolday... Well, he learns English in a school that gives English classes 3 hours on Sunday. So yeah :)
-
"Hello class, take a seat" Mr. Kim 一this one is Kim Seokjin, the other Mr. Kim was Namjoon, their English teacher一 said. "I'm your Korean Teacher. Since you're all in High School, we're not learning the spelling or pronunciation of our own language anymore like we did in Kindergarten but I'll mostly give writing essays or oral presentations". Everyone sighed in defeat.

"I am not going to let you introduce yourself, you go to school to learn not to 'facebook' around. Anyway it's the first schoolday but I'm not going to let you all sit here and do nothing, no. Make a name tag and I'll make pairs" Mr Kim announced, earning protest from the class.

Yoongi got anxious because no one really liked him. He wrote his name on a piece of paper and placed it against his pencil-case for the teacher to see. "Okay I found the list of your names, here we go; Park Jimin with Lai KuanLin. Ha Sungwoon with Park Jihoon. Kim Taehyung with Lee Daehwi,一insert some other male names一 and least Jeon Jungkook with Min Yoongi", Jungkook smiled but Yoongi pouted, he didn't know if Jungkook would let him do all the work or not.

"Sit with your partner, here's what you need to do. You will read a book that you both like and remake a scene from the book. You'll remake the scene into a short video, You have to act a bit and don't be scared. You get time until the last day of this month, if someone of you don't know what date that is, well it's September 30th. Good luck, and if you and your partner don't get along, tell me, anymore questions?" The teacher informed as everyone sat down next to their partner, Yoongi sitting next to Jungkook. The younger raised his hand, "yes, Jungkook?".

"Ehh, I have dyslexia and I have trouble with reading"

Mr Kim nods and thinks, "then you both watch a movie where a Korean book is made of". Jungkook nods in understatement. Yoongi preferred reading a book, so he made a mental note to read the book instead of watching the movie.

"So do you have a movie in mind?" Jungkook asked. Yoong looked at him in the eyes but immediately looked away and shook his head, "nope". "Since I don't like to wait to make homework, I prefer to start on a task immediately than doing it last minute" Jungkook said, making Yoongi nod quickly.

"So let's say we start tomorrow after school, if that's good for you"

"Yes that's fine"

-
next time will be smut (yoonkook or not? thats for me to know and for you to find out... /smirk/

bye my hoe