𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓷 || 𝓙𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓵 𝓧 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻 🐟

Y/N's POV

I was in the kitchen, cooking. I had a happy smile on my face and I couldn't stop hopping around the kitchen. I was excited and that was an understatement. The following day was a really important day for both me and my girlfriend. It was Jinsoul's 4th debut anniversary, 4th year with "Singing in the rain", and I wanted to make that day a really special one.

I knew that Jinsoul was probably going to be busy for half of that day. Or even for all of it. So, at least we could celebrate it the day before. That was what I was thinking about, at least.

As for our relationship you ask me, things were... tough. Jinsoul's schedule was really tight and she was busy all the time. And I'm talking about the period when she and the group didn't have a comeback, cause when they did, she didn't even have the time to send me just one text a day!

I felt lonely without her. But I was patient. I knew that being in a relationship with an idol wasn't easy. She had warned me about that one at the very beginning. But I was so in love, I was so blind that I couldn't care less. Now... now I was still in love. But it was just... that things were a bit more serious.

Loona were getting more and more famous so we had to be more and more careful. I didn't want to ruin Jinsoul's career. For goodness shake! I loved her and that would have hurt both of us!

But... there were moments when I missed the past. Back when Jinsoul had just debuted. Back then, we both used to be so carefree. Back then, not many people knew her. We could still hang out in her old neighborhood, or on my own. Jinsoul kept wearing masks though so people wouldn't realize that it was her but we were ok. We were fine. Things were fine.

___

Back then, we only used to be friends anyway. I still remembered when she filmed her MV. Jungeun was there and she was making sure to dry up Jinsoul. And there was me, staring at Jinsoul like a fool, a few feet away, where the camera wouldn't film me. When they stopped filming, Jinsoul had come up to me and told me that she wasn't freezing and that Jungeun was being dramatic, like always. I remembered myself, laughing at that and telling her that she was a pretty liar, and that she just wanted to play it cool in front of me. Jinsoul had pouted in her own, Jinsoul, way which I always loved, and I just laughed harder.

Then, it was "Sweet Crazy Love". I still love that MV. It was so aesthetic and black and dark and just... wow. Jinsoul looked so hot and pretty. She loved that era as well. And whenever I complimented her she always told me that I was overreacting and that she wasn't that pretty. She also had told me back then that it was supposed to be the other way. Her complimenting me and I, getting shy about it. It was fun that we had changed roles.

When "Hi High" was being filmed, we were all being chaotic. I loved how good friends they all are. They all made me feel welcomed and that I wasn't just Jinsoul's friend and biggest fan, but also their friend. I remembered that after the filming was over, we all hung out and went to a restaurant to have pizza. The girls ate a lot, which was good to see since they had really strict diets.

And then, there was "Butterfly". My favourite era if you ask me. It wasn't just the aesthetic MV, it wasn't just the album, the songs, the choreography, their vocals, the song itself, the visuals. No. It was also the era where me and Jinsoul finally got together.

I still remember that scene as if it had happened just yesterday...

___

They were filming. And at some point, they took a small break. The stuff needed to check up on some scenes. Jiwoo, Sooyoung, Hyejoo and Chaewon, the yyxy sub unit, were in front of the camera and talking to their fans, imitating each other as they always did. It was funny to watch.