Tell me a lie hary styles love story part 3

Part 3:He leaned and said "your beutiful" , as he stood there holding me in his arms. I stared in his forest green eyes and tried to smile as I shivered from the cold. He looked at me and straightened head " are you cold love?" He asked. I nodded.

"Let's go back to my place and get warmed up. He drove to this big house with many rooms. Once we got in hwbhaned me a towel, shirt and a pair of sweets." Why don you go get washed up?" He asked. I did as I was told. After I got out he too a quick shower. I looked around the house. It was so clean and organized. I've never seen a guy so organized. When he got out of the shower, he made hot coco and poured some into to two mugs and brought it into the living room. "Thank you" I said as he handed I too me. He turned on the television and we wrapped both of us togather with a blanket. We drank our coco quitly as we drank our coco. " are you warmed up?"he asked. I nodded. I placed my head l. His shoulder and began to drift away. That's when my phone rang and we both jumped. "Emily , oh no I totally forgot"I screamed as I rushed to get my phone. The messeges read " where are you ? We're waiting for you at the front of the theatre, are you ok? We're worried looked at me and asked what was wrong. " Emily just texted me there looking for me" I told him. Harry smiled and said " tell him you made your way home and ill drop you off. " he said. I smiled and texted he back telling her its ok and I'm home. Harry and I made our way to the dorm. As he drove I gave him directions. When he got home he said "I hope you enjoyed the honey nut scones?" I giggled and said "I had a great time, thanks for taking me to the beach". He smiled and said " hey don't forget to promised me you'd let me show you around. I nodded and said "ok, when ?" " I'll tell you what, here's my number and text me when your free." He said smiling as he handed his number to me. I smiled and told him goodnight and headed into my dorm. I layed in my bed thinking about what happened that night. " does he like me? Doe she only want to be friends? Do I like him? No what am I thinking he's harry styles he wouldn't be interested in a girl like me. " thoughts filled my head. Emily, Lilly and Alyson finally came home . They asked me how I got home and I told them I took a cab. They felt really and and kept appoligizing. I made it clear that it was ok, I decided that I was ganna tell them about Harry tomorrow. We turned out the lights and fell asleep. All I could think of is how ill Emily react to this. She is a 1D fan, what will Harry's bandmates say, will he even tell them, will this cause drama. I signed and said " I hope this will be a good break as I drifted away into sleep.