𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝐵𝑜𝓎𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹

Summary: You finally excepted that Nick probably didn't like you back, so you got a boyfriend. Although Nick seems to think he's a bit of an ass.

A/n: this is very very very loosely based on Wilbur's new song because holy shit it slaps. Also I wrote this chapter saying "you" instead of "I" so idk if it'll be better or worse lmk :) also feel free to comment or message me a request

Warnings: swearing, jealousy, bit of a controlling relationship, alcohol

Word Count: 2409 (it's a long one)

~ Not Proof Read ~

~~~~~

"Soooooo" Clay said looking at you with a smile.

You raised an eyebrow and sat down on the sofa next to him.
"What?"

"Nick is currently on a plane, on his way here. Like right now. Why don't you seem excited?"

You shrugged and sipped your drink.

Your situation with Nick was a bit odd right now, you see you and Clay had been friends since forever. You'd grown up together, started streaming together, made new online friends together. And now you lived together.

So when Clay said his internet friends Nick and George were flying over to stay last year you were kinda hyped.

You met his new friends and you all formed a group easily.

But you and Nick got really close in the two weeks he was visiting.

So close that he felt the need to kiss you goodbye at the airport.

But now it was nearly a year later and neither you or Nick has brought it up. Or brought anything to do with feelings up.

You knew you liked him. Like really liked him.

But you didn't want to say anything since you didn't want to ruin the group dynamic.

Clay had tried to convince both you and Nick to confess your feeling towards one another for the full year and he'd barely made any progress.

That's why he invited Nick over to stay this summer, he was hoping you'd get closer or admit some feelings to one another.

Plus he knew you would refuse to let Nick sleep on the sofa and your room was the only one with a double bed. He was planning some Wattpad shit.

That was about until two weeks ago when you came home and informed him that you had a boyfriend.

He was shocked to say the least but tried to be supportive.

That was until he met the ass of a boyfriend who went by the name Jared.

He tried his best to be nice and polite but Jared hated him before they even spoke. The thought of you living with another guy pissed him off, so he was cold and kinda aggressive towards Clay.

Clay brushed it off to start with but now avoided him at all costs.

Clay couldn't wrap his head around how you'd suddenly sparked an interest in this ass who you'd only just met.

He knew you better than you knew yourself, you'd never jump straight into a relationship without having at least a week or two of just talking. It was so unlike you to throw yourself into this guy so quickly.

Clay studied your face for a second causing you to look away from him out of awkwardness.

"Y/n if I ask you a personal question do you promise to answer truthfully?"
He asked poking you in the side to get you to face him.