Kill him for us

3 MINUTES UNTIL GO

I pulled the crumpled letter out of my pocket and read it again-one final time. Then, i slipped it back into my inside pocket and prepared for what was about to happen. I knew what i had to do; I had to prove that i was a worthy candidate. I had to kill the vice-president. All of these years of training had led up to this one final event...

1 MINUTE UNTIL GO

I had not seen my wife and kid in 5 years and i was nervous for our re-union. Ever since war broke out our realationship at home had changed. The arguments, the fights; I had just had enough. Thats why i signed up. And thats how i was turned. Within years of joining the force, I was captured; sent to an organazation calling themselves the IOP. They helped me,re-educated me, and more importantly, they gave me faith...

TIME TO GO

We touched down at the airport. Since i had been missing for years now, it became obvious to me that media attention was going to increase; and I was right.

There,I could see press clustered around the runway. Waiting to interview me. To make money for themselves and their capitalist newspapers. This is what i had come to hate. In the middle of all of these people i saw my darling wife and boy Joe. I smiled, but then remembered what i was here to do.

The plane doors opened and i was greeted by the crisp, winters morning. Everything was going as planned...

--------------------------------------------------

hi guys! 5 votes for another chapter xxxxxxx