Chapter II -The Child-

Beta: Kmoaton

Ner words in this chapter: 3,370

"Talking"

'Thinking'

Thinking in 3rd person POV/Dream/Memory/Flashback/Others

Letter/Journal/Book/Newspaper

Time change/Date of time

Change of POV

Chapter II

–The Child–

Thursday, 7 July 2005

HJP's POV

Harry arrived work to see Tom there talking with Moody by the front counter. It had been a month. A month had passed since this Dark Wizard had become a regular at the Station... and regular visits at Harry's home.

"Harry."

"Tom." Harry agreed, before he nodded at Moody. "Anything new?"

"The usual." Moody argued.

Harry hummed as he moved towards his desk, only for the entrance door to ring.

"Prongslet!"

Harry froze. No... not here... not... not bef... Harry was hugged to death and pulled up unto his godfather's chest as he was squeezed of all life.

"Can't... breath..."

Sirius released him, laughing.

"Now now. Let me look at you. An Auror. Who would've believed it?"

"Sirius..."

"Have you been eating? You look like you haven't slept in a year! And..."

"Sirius!" Sirius shut up with a raised eyebrow. "I'm working. You can't just barge in like this and..."

Sirius laughed in his bark-like-laugh.

"Of course, I can."

"This isn't London. There's rules, laws..."

"Nonsense. Come on, Kiddo. You're just as uptight as when as a child we had to avoid these piloce Muggles who were following us."

"Police officers. And you were speeding in a town area."

Sirius snorted.

"Yes, we were." He agreed. "It was Prongs' idea, anyhow."

Harry hid his head on his hands. Hell!

"Sirius, just leave. I'm working."

"Honestly, Kiddo, when did you become so uptight? Chill out. Live a little. It's just Muggles."

Harry took his head from his hands and glanced at Sirius, who was messing around with Harry's desk.

"Enough!" A flick of air made Sirius fly all the way to the entrance of the Station and against the wall. "It's because of idiots like you that one day the Muggles will find that Wizards are real."

Sirius scoffed.

"I'd love to see them try some Witch fire."

"Unlike Wizards, Muggles have improved and so have their weapons." Harry retorted.